DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rvq4s6/directory_of) has announced the addition of the "Directory of Solar Power Facilities, United States" directory to their offering.
A comprehensive directory of solar power facilities (photovoltaic and concentrated solar power) across the United States, nationally and by individual U.S. State. Updated quarterly, buyers receive 3 subsequent quarters for free. The directory is in spreadsheet format, enabling detailed searching, filtering and additional analysis. Comparative directories are also available for biomass and waste energy, geothermal energy, hydroelectricity and wind energy.
- A comprehensive listing of solar power facilities across the United States in a format that enables analysis at a national, state, company or individual power plant level and with latitude, longitude information that can be copied into Google Maps for visual referencing. Key data points are listed below.
- The directory currently has 259 entries for solar power generators across the United States, located in 162 power plants with a total capacity of 1,661.4 megawatts (MW).
- 58.6% of this capacity utilises PV technology, followed in relative importance by Trough, Thin-Film, CPV and Linear Fresnel.
- The smallest facility is the Deer Island Treatment Plant (0.1 MW) and the largest is SEGS (399.8 MW). The U.S. State with the most solar power capacity is California.
- Buyers of this directory receive 3 quarterly updates for free.
- The directory is in a spreadsheet format (Excel 2007) and includes, in addition to the raw data, simple charts and pivot tables for drill down, filtering and analysis. CSV or PDF alternatives can also be supplied on request but will not have the chart and pivot table functionality.
KEY DATA POINTS
- Plant Name e.g. SEGS
- Facility Name e.g. SEGS III
- Commission Date e.g. 1996-12-01
- Decommission Date (only if retired)
- Phase e.g. 3
- Technology e.g. Trough
- Status e.g. Operational
- Power Capacity (MW) e.g. 36 MW
- Zip code
- Operator e.g. Amedee Gethrm Venture I LP
- Usage e.g. Independent Power Producer
- Number of Owners e.g. 1
- Owners e.g. Fortress Investment Group (46.83%), FPL Energy, LLC (50%), Other (3.17%)
- Principal Owners and % Ownership
- Other Owners and % Ownership combined
- Update Date
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rvq4s6/directory_of
Source: Research and Markets