DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/53lfdk/lime_global) has announced the addition of the "Lime - Global Package" report to their offering.
This package includes 78 lime market studies from the following countries around the world: Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay and Vietnam
The studies give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the lime markets around the world. The studies provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for lime in different countries around the world
- Overall market volume for lime in different countries around the world
- Market value and volume for lime by type (hydraulic lime, quicklime, slaked lime)
- Product prices
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
The Report Answers to Questions Such As:
- What is the size of the lime markets in different countries around the world?
- How are the markets divided into different types of lime? Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/53lfdk/lime_global
Source: Research and Markets