SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- BRE Properties, Inc. (NYSE:BRE) today announced the following schedule for its third quarter 2012 earnings release and conference call:
Dates & Details
- Earnings Release – After the market close on Tuesday, October 30, 2012.
- Conference Call – Wednesday, October 31, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern (8:00 a.m. Pacific). President and CEO Constance B. Moore and BRE’s executive officers will review third quarter 2012 operating results. Comments will last about 20 minutes, followed by a question-and-answer session.
- Telephone Conference Call – Dial-in number: (800) 316-8317; International dial-in number: (719) 325-2388. Conference number: 2647496.
- Live Webcast – Available at www.breproperties.com; click on Investors.
- Telephone – Available two hours after the conference call for 14 days. Dial-in number: (877) 870-5176; International dial-in number: (858) 384-5517. Replay PIN: 2647496.
- Webcast – Available on the BRE website two hours after the conference call for 90 days.
Full Text of the Earnings Report and Supplemental Data
- Internet – Available immediately after the release on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 in the Investors section of BRE’s website. Click on Quarterly Reporting.
- Mail – Available by mail or fax, on request. Contact BRE Investor Relations, 415.445.6500.
About BRE Properties
BRE Properties, based in San Francisco, California, focuses on the development, acquisition and management of apartment communities located primarily in the major metropolitan markets of Southern and Northern California and Seattle. BRE directly owns 75 multifamily communities (totaling 21,240 homes) and has joint venture interests in an additional 11 apartment communities (totaling 3,592 homes). BRE Properties is a real estate investment trust (REIT) listed in the S&P MidCap 400 Index. For more information on BRE Properties, please visit our website at www.breproperties.com.
BRE Properties, Inc.
Stephanie T. Andre, 415-445-3745 (Investors)
Source: BRE Properties, Inc.