-Spectrum Management Group enters the blogosphere to share insight on markets and finances-
The Wealth Spectrum blog will serve as a platform to discuss what is going on in today’s markets and financial landscape and explain how those issues impact investors. The blog offers the latest economic commentary, wealth management insights, and an in-depth look at the news and issues affecting people’s finances.
- Thoughts on the market environment: Discussing key points, such as the lack of job growth and the global recession, that are impacting the market.
- Income tax planning in an uncertain environment: Information on the Medicare surtax, and planning to minimize this tax, no matter the uncertainty over 2013 income taxes.
- Support payments for your parents: Details on filial-support statutes and who is accountable for medical and nursing care of the aging population.
- Welcome to Wealth Spectrum: Insight on the blog’s mission and what visitors can expect to be discussed on this platform.
“We are proud to launch this blog, which will offer our clients and investors alike insight on today’s market and economic environment and what it means to their lives. Our goal has always been, and will continue to be, to guide clients to financial success, and this blog is another tool to help us accomplish just that,” offers Bob Phillips, CFP®, CFA, CPA, Managing Principal and co-founder of Spectrum Management Group.
The Spectrum Management Group team will be contributing posts pertaining to the field they work in everyday. The blog’s initial authors include:
- Bob Phillips, CFP®, CFA, CPA, Managing Principal and co-founder
- Leslie D. Thompson, CPA, CFA, CDFA, AIF, Managing Principal and co-founder
- Tia M. Lee, CFP®, CTFA, Director of Wealth Planning
- Doug Huber, Director of Operations
Journalists and bloggers interested in learning more about the blog or interviewing Spectrum Management Group’s thought leaders can contact Brittany Liberatore at 610-228-2084.
About Spectrum Management Group
Since 1995, Spectrum Management Group has provided personalized, comprehensive wealth management services to affluent individuals and their families. Headquartered in Indianapolis, IN, Spectrum Management Group is comprised of highly credentialed and experienced investment professionals. The team’s industry designations include Certified Financial Planners® and Chartered Financial Analyst charter holders, as well as previous experience as Certified Public Accountants. Their full suite of client services include: integrated financial planning, asset management, advanced estate planning, and defined benefit plan consulting, implementation and operation. For more information on Spectrum Management Group, visit: http://spectrum-mgmt.com/.
Source: Spectrum Management Group