Featured Speaker - Wainhouse Research Senior Analyst & Partner, Ira Weinstein
WHAT: Webinar entitled, Enterprise Video Conferencing Goes Virtual -- Wainhouse Research Reveals Why Multipoint Video Conferencing is More Affordable than Ever with Virtualization
In today’s era of remote working and global teams, many firms see video communication as vital to building a collaborative culture – and a competitive advantage. To meet the demand, analysts forecast that multipoint video conferencing will reach hundreds of millions of desktops, smartphones and tablets across the globe in the next few years. The trouble is that traditional solutions require expensive video bridges (MCUs) that cannot scale affordably. The webinar will explain how advances in video conferencing virtualization eliminate the need for dedicated servers and processor-intensive transcoding, dramatically reducing the time and money required to deploy.
Webinar attendees will:
- Discuss business drivers for high quality video communication for everyone on desktops and mobile devices.
- Explore the challenges of scaling video infrastructure to “follow the sun” across the global enterprise.
- Review the differences between hardware-based MCUs, software-based MCUs, hosted offerings and virtualization.
- Learn how to deliver enterprise video conferencing at pennies instead of dollars per minute.
WHEN: Wednesday October 3, 2012 | 1:00 PM EDT / 10:00 AM PDT | Duration: 1 Hour
WHERE: Online. To register for webinar: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=registration.jsp&eventid=519855&sessionid=1&key=79DC08C193F08A53B9CDA096A45738FB&partnerref=vidyopr
- Ira M. Weinstein, Senior Analyst and Partner, Wainhouse Research
Mark Noble, Senior Director, Product Marketing, Vidyo Inc.
INTERVIEWS and IMAGES:
Interviews with Vidyo spokespeople can be coordinated upon request.
Images and videos are also available upon request.
Kerry Ogata, +1 (301) 717-4224
Source: Vidyo, Inc.