Launches New Campaign to Highlight Successful U.S. Small Business Owners
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Chase is featuring seven of the four million American small businesses it serves in a multi-channel advertising campaign that debuts today. Through digital, print and broadcast media, Chase Business Banking celebrates small business owners on a mission to grow their businesses, impact their industries and make their communities better.
“Mission Main Street” (#MissionMainSt) profiles seven Chase Business Banking customers from across the country. Focused on local markets, advertising includes cable television, social media, radio, business and trade print publications, as well as targeted digital media to deliver the entrepreneurs’ stories directly to other local businesses.
Microsites include extended-length videos from the perspective of these entrepreneurs:
- Robert von Goeben and Laurie Hyman of Green Toys, a green toymaker (San Francisco, CA)
- J. Wickham Zimmerman and Hugh Hughes of Outside the Lines, a creative contractor (Orange County, CA)
- Ray Rinker and Aaron Smith of Precision Demolition, a demolition expert (Dallas, TX)
- Rodrigo D’Escoto of Reflection Window and Wall, a specialty contractor (Chicago, IL)
- Bobby Fleckinger of Diamondback Airboats, a manufacturer of airboats (Cocoa, FL)
- Eric Winston and Jason McCullough of SFDS, the fabricator of art and advertising (Brooklyn, NY)
- Dan Rootenberg, Ryan Kitzen and David Endres of SPEAR, a physical therapy practice (New York, NY)
“We are proud to partner with these game-changing entrepreneurs and support their missions to grow,” said Scott Geller, CEO of Chase Business Banking. “This campaign honors the hard work of small business owners who are helping the economy recover and inspiring others.”
Chase extended $10 billion in small business loans and lines of credit through the first half of 2012, a 35 percent increase over the same time last year. Chase retained its #1 SBA ranking through three quarters of the U.S. Small Business Administration’s fiscal year, approving more loans than any other bank.
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. Chase serves more than 50 million consumers and four million small businesses through more than 5,500 bank branches, 17,500 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices, and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships. More information about Chase is available at www.chase.com and @ChaseNews.
“Mission Main Street” featured videos
Mary Jane Rogers, 303-244-3142
Source: JPMorgan Chase & Co.