CHESTER, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Synygy, the largest and most experienced provider of sales compensation management (SCM) and other sales performance management (SPM) solutions, today announced the availability of the all new Optymyze™ Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) application designed for tablets, smartphones, and other touch devices.
The Optymyze ICM software product is one of dozens of SPM applications being released this year by Synygy. The first, Optymyze Portal, was released in August. With the release of the ICM application, all new SPM projects are being delivered to clients using the Optymyze platform.
Although the cloud-based Optymyze applications were designed for use with an iPad® tablet, they run on all common web browsers and on practically all portable devices, notebooks, and desktop computers. The technology platform uses a common data repository across the entire set of Optymyze applications, is based on a multi-tenant architecture, can be run on shared or dedicated servers, and can be deployed on public, private, or hybrid clouds.
“With Optymyze, we totally redesigned and simplified the way that business users think about creating and maintaining variable compensation plans, while at the same time enhancing speed and scalability,” said Mark A Stiffler, Synygy’s president and CEO. “The power and flexibility of the Optymyze applications are hidden beneath an incredibly easy to use, intuitive, touch interface, which makes Optymyze absolutely elegant in its simplicity.”
When companies lack effective technologies and efficient processes for managing sales compensation plans, they experience many operational and strategic challenges including:
- an inability to consistently and accurately process plan results due to manual processes
- ineffective incentive compensation plans that are difficult to alter in a timely manner
- a lack of insight into the effectiveness of incentive compensation plans and the performance of the sales force
- stagnant incentive compensation plans that cannot adapt to changes in strategy or business conditions
The Optymyze ICM application enables companies to:
- automate plan calculations, earnings, and payment processes
- manage all incentive plan components and processes, including revising sales data, validating plan results, updating rules and parameters, and delivering payroll
- evaluate performance, incentive plan effectiveness, and other key metrics to determine what strategic changes to implement and to execute them from anywhere
- quickly adapt incentive compensation plans and sales processes to align them with evolving business needs and organizational strategies
“Reimagining our entire suite of award-winning SPM software applications, all integrated around a standardized, yet flexible data model, all with a matching touch user interface, and all using a common reporting and analytics tool, was no small feat for our software development organization,” added Stiffler. “We are very excited with the result; it’s is a complete game changer in the SPM market.”
Synygy provides a comprehensive sales performance management (SPM) business platform that helps companies get "above the cloud" by delivering technology enablement, standards and best practices, and continuous improvement to effectively optimize sales compensation management (SCM) and related SPM business processes. SPM includes sales data management, sales reporting and analytics, sales workflow process management, quotas and objectives management, and territory and channel management. Based in Chester, Pennsylvania, with extensive operations in Europe and Asia, Synygy has over 520 employees worldwide and has achieved more than 21 years of success. www.synygy.com
SYNYGY is a registered trademark and Optymyze is a trademark of Synygy, Inc. iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Mike Ousey, 610-494-3300