EMERYVILLE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Lithium Technologies, the leader in Social Customer Experience, today announced it is has been recognized by Gartner, Inc. in the Leaders Quadrant of the Social CRM Magic Quadrant1. The annual report tracks trends in the Social CRM market and analyzes key market qualities. Lithium’s inclusion in the Magic Quadrant is based on Gartner’s evaluation of the company’s ability to execute on social strategy and overarching vision.
The Gartner MQ tops list of numerous highlights in 2012 so far (see separate release today):
- Named recognized engineering leader Sunil Rajasekar as Senior Vice President of Engineering;
- Named to The Wall Street Journal’s “The Next Big Thing” list;
- Secured $53.4 million Series D funding round led by New Enterprise Associates (NEA) and including new investor SAP Ventures;
- Strengthened the Lithium Board of Directors by appointing Pete Sonsini, NEA General Partner & Co-head of NEA’s enterprise software practice group; Geoffrey Moore, well-known strategist and best-selling author; and Jeffrey Miller, former Chairman and CEO of Documentum;
- Continued aggressive global expansion with launch of Paris, Singapore and Sydney offices;
- Unveiled significant innovations and advances in social marketing and support along with new strategic offerings during the Lithium Network Conference (LiNC) 2012 that brought together hundreds of pioneering Lithium clients and industry visionaries;
- Launched Lithium Response™ that enables brands to increase customer satisfaction while reducing costs and improving call center efficiency
- Launched next-generation Lithium Social Marketing Solution™, adding new features that include rich media interactions, ad hoc groups, streaming conversations and a powerful new ratings and reviews module.
"We believe Lithium’s recognition in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Social CRM is exemplary of the exciting company momentum seen through providing competitive solutions for our clients and globally expanding our customer base," said Lithium President and Chief Executive Officer Rob Tarkoff. "We consider the acknowledgment reflective of our leading commitment to make brands successful with the social customer experience to optimize Social CRM strategy and exceed business goals.”
Gartner’s research states, “For the enterprise, social CRM applications increase profitability or another measure of customer value by: Building trust, gaining customer insight, differentiating products or services, increasing sales, improving upselling or cross-selling, gaining word-of-mouth advocacy, improving the overall customer experience, and lowering the cost of service.” 1
Download Complimentary Copy
A complimentary copy of the Magic Quadrant report is available for download here.
1Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for Social CRM” by Adam Sarner, Ed Thompson, Jenny Sussin, Nikos Drakos, Michael Maoz, Jim Davies, Jeffrey Mann, 27 September 2012.
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Lithium Technologies
Lithium helps companies unlock the passion of their customers. Lithium software powers amazing Social Customer Experiences for more than 400 iconic brands including AT&T, BT, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra. Lithium helps companies grow brand advocacy, drive sales, reduce costs and accelerate innovation to create a brand nation that redefines the customer experience. For more information, visit http://www.lithium.com, or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and our own brand nation – the Lithosphere. Lithium is privately held with corporate headquarters in Emeryville, Calif. and offices in Europe, Asia and Australia.
The Lithium® logo is a registered Service Mark of Lithium Technologies. All trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.
Corporate Headquarters & APAC
Michael Paige, +1 510-318-7014
Sandra Teuber, +41 (79) 2237356
Prelini Chiechi, +44 (7826) 912788
Source: Lithium Technologies