DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mtd4qp/kings_college) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new company profile "King's College London - Product Pipeline Analysis" to their offering.
King's College London is a education organization, based in the UK. The organization researches and develops programs. It offers IT support and service desk. King's College's research and development program is the discovery of the structure of DNA. The organization is a centre for doctors, dentists and other healthcare professionals in Europe and Medical Research Council Centers. It operates through Arts & Humanities, Biomedical and Health Sciences, the Dental Institute, Law, Medicine, the Florence Nightingale School of Nursing and Midwifery, Physical Sciences and Engineering, the Institute of Psychiatry, and Social Science and Public Policy. King's College is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the King's College London portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
University College London
Queen Mary's College
Emile Woolf International College
Imperial College London
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mtd4qp/kings_college
Source: Research and Markets