DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mxvmgt/trinity_college) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new company profile "Trinity College Dublin - Product Pipeline Analysis" to their offering.
Trinity College Dublin (Trinity) is an educational and research organization, based in Ireland. The company provides graduate, postgraduate, and research programs in the field of science, engineering, social sciences, medicine and the arts. It operates in five areas such as European and International Integration, Materials and Intelligent Systems, Culture and Creative Arts, Biosciences and Translational Research and Transport, and Energy and Environment. The university is divided into three faculties comprising 24 schools, offering degree and diploma courses across various departments. Its research strategy covers all major academic disciplines, and is committed perform world-class research activities. Trinity is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Trinity College Dublin portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
University College Dublin
University of Limerick
University College Cork
University College Hospital Galway
St Patrick's University Hospital
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mxvmgt/trinity_college
Source: Research and Markets