LAS VEGAS, Oct. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The beast is back at Palms Casino Resort with Ghostbar Dayclub (GBDC), Las Vegas' first high-energy daytime extravaganza. The weekly party returns every Saturday at 1 p.m., encouraging guests to don playful costumes while indulging in adult-friendly pinatas, high-end beer bongs, choreographed Go-Gos, themed costume parties, music by world-renowned DJs, delicious eats and much more inside ghostbar, the sultry and sophisticated indoor-outdoor lounge and sky deck located 55 floors above the famous Las Vegas Strip.
Witness the party here: http://bit.ly/PLcsy9
Last year, GBDC introduced this new breed of dayclubbing to Las Vegas attracting party monsters from all over the world as well as an extensive list of celebrity clientele. The phenomenon returns for a second, more over-the-top year featuring:
- Daytime Debauchery – There's never a dull moment at GBDC! The uninhibited daytime party transforms the most subdue of guests into party monsters with pinatas full of adult-friendly goodies, confetti explosions, spontaneous champagne showers, choreographed Go-Gos atop the bar, sassy ladies on stilts, themed parties throughout the season and a dress code that encourages the more outlandish, the better!
- Bottle Poppin' – Don't expect to find an average cocktail program at GBDC. In addition to champagne bottle popping, the unique libation menu includes jeweled Beer Bongs served from sexy servers in tutus, a new GBDC Shotski for group shots, brown paper-bagged 40s and other fun sippers perfect for day drinking.
- Street Treats – Finger lickin' good Italian Sausage sandwiches and Vienna Beef Frankfurters will be served from a classic street cart on ghostbar's famous party deck. Created by N9NE Steakhouse's Executive Chef Barry Dakake, the daytime treats will be served on freshly made potato buns. The sausages will be paired with grilled onions and peppers while the dogs will be drizzled with N9NE's house-made Rhode Island hot wiener sauce.
- GBDC VIP – GBDC takes table service a step further this year with themed tables and complementary fun toys including hand-held bubble machines, noise makers, feather boas, oversized glasses and other costume items. VIPs also will enjoy wild bottle presentations of epic proportions, making that table the focus of the entire party.
- 1s and 2s – GBDC will feature resident DJs each week including DJ Zen Freeman, Sex Panther, Mark Stylz and Alie Layus. Throughout the season, GBDC also will have special performances from popular artists and DJs making party-goers 'waive their hands in the air like they just don't care.'
To make reservations and for more information, call (866) 942-7770 or visit www.ghostbarDayclub.com; guests must be 21 and older. Admission is $20; local ladies are free. For room reservation information, call (866) 725-6773 or visit www.palms.com.
SOURCE Palms Casino Resort