WARRENDALE, Pa., Oct. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Featuring a theme of "Air Vehicle Energy Management," SAE International's "2012 Aerospace Electronics and Avionics Systems Conference" be held Oct. 30-Nov. 1 in Phoenix, AZ.
The conference will address efficiency optimization for modern aircraft, including the closer integration of systems and optimization of power/thermal/energy management with support of novel avionics, integrated vehicle health management and control system architectures.
Technical sessions, lively panel discussions, and keynote presentations will be the highlight of this premier event that is essential for engineers, scientists, designers, program managers, as well as government and research personnel.
A sampling of the technical presentation topics includes:
- Air Vehicle Energy Management - Bob Witwer, Honeywell
- JSF, the First More Electric Fighter Aircraft - Tom Blakely, Lockheed Martin
- Future of Energy Optimized Aircraft - Don Winter, Boeing
- Adaptive Engines, Systems, & Avionics for Future Aircraft - Frank Flores, Northrop Grumman
- An Overview of IVHM - Dr. Richard Greaves, Meggitt PLC
SAE International is a global association of more than 133,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International's charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -
Contact: Shawn Andreassi of SAE International, 1-724-772-8522 or email@example.com
SOURCE SAE International