MILWAUKEE--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intermedix EMSystems, the nation’s leading provider of public health and emergency medical management technologies, announced the release of Inventory Management, the newest addition to its portfolio of emergency management software, at its recent User Group Meeting. Inventory Management is a web-based solution for tracking and monitoring existing and new inventory items purchased to support medical surge capacity and capability (MSCC) through government grants and other funding sources.
Healthcare facilities, emergency preparedness regions, and states can use this comprehensive solution to manage resources throughout the product life cycle, from planning and purchasing to use during an event. Inventory Management offers a truly scalable solution for tasks ranging from daily operations to disaster response, with the ability to view and communicate supply and asset availability in real time.
Agencies will use Inventory Management to:
- Track items and assets that are often excluded from a facility’s primary supply management system
- Access a practical and focused set of tools for viewing and adding inventory at multiple locations
- Aid users to quickly determine the availability and location of resources to care for the ill or injured
- Record preventive maintenance for medical hardware and other critical assets
- Improve logistical functions and enhance disaster response by providing a view of product location and status to authorized users
- Utilize comprehensive administrative tools to manage system users and their roles, establish various levels of management, and identify inventory storage locations
- Collect data required for grant compliance and determine item status at any given moment
- View and communicate supply and asset availability in real time
- Integrate with other products in the Intermedix product suite
Compliance and support for grant funding and capabilities are key drivers for this solution, that is why Inventory Management offers integration with resource management and incident command solutions to aid in compliance with grant administration. It also provides a comprehensive master list of standard, grant-defined categories and items. The solution’s flexibility allows for the customization of this structure to meet the unique needs of a region and its facilities.
About the Intermedix EMSystems 2012 User Meeting
The Intermedix EMSystems 2012 User Meeting brings together emergency management and healthcare leadership from across the country to share best practices, attend collaborative educational sessions, and connect with peers and colleagues. This year’s meeting focuses on optimizing interoperable communications by highlighting ways in which state and regional agencies are working together and connecting with their communities to improve preparedness and response.
About Intermedix Corporation
Intermedix (www.intermedix.com) focuses on the highly fragmented emergency healthcare system by delivering healthcare information technology and business solutions to manage the revenue cycle, promote preparedness and interoperability, and support incident response management, documentation, and reporting.
Intermedix provides revenue cycle management services for emergency physicians and hospital emergency departments, emergency medical services (ambulance) agencies, urgent care centers, and fire departments throughout the United States and has collected billions of dollars for its clients. The Company also provides hosted technology solutions for state and local public health agencies, hospitals, urgent care centers, emergency medical services agencies, and fire departments using the brand names EMResource™, EMTrack™, CORES HAN, CORES RMS, CORES ANS, CORES CMS, TripTix®, and Fleeteyes™.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provision of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. While these statements represent our best current judgment, they are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to vary. These statements may involve risks and uncertainties. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual outcomes may vary materially from those indicated.
Cindy Gardner, 954-308-8717
Source: Intermedix Corporation