DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/256cfr/solidphase) has announced the addition of John Wiley and Sons Ltd's new book "Solid-Phase Organic Syntheses. Solid-Phase Palladium Chemistry" to their offering.
This series informs researchers of major accomplishments in solid-phase organic synthesis and provides actual experimental details and specific references. With this series, a reader will be able to sharpen hands-on skills by following the experimental procedures and refining understanding of the science by studying the chosen reactions. More importantly, this series guides readers in designing novel compound libraries, and may also inspire future breakthroughs.
This second volume focuses on palladium chemistry in solid-phase synthesis, and discusses: palladium catalysts and reactions, procedures for preparation and utilization, ligands, and linker reactions.
Key Topics Covered:
1. An Introduction to Solid-Phase Palladium Chemistry
2. Pd-Catalysed Solid-Phase Decoration of the 2(1H)-Pyrazinone Scaffold
3. One-Step Palladium and Phenylsilane Activated Amidation of Solid Supported Ally Esters
4. Solid-Phase Reactions of Polymer-Bound Arenesulfonates with Aryl Grignard Reagents
5. Fluorous Synthesis of 3-Aminoimidazo[1,2-A]-Pyridine/Pyrazine Library
6. Resin-to-Resin Transfer Reactions (RRTR) via Sonograshira Coupling
7. Polymer-supported Palladium Catalysts for Suzuki and Heck Reactions
8. Solid-Phase Catalytic Activity of a Polymer Supported Palladium Complex
9. Polyaniline-immobilized Palladium for Suzuki-Miyaura Coupling Reaction in Water
10. Synthesis of Polymer-Supported Aryldicyclohexylphosphine for an Efficient Recycling in Suzuki-Miyaura Reactions
11. C-C or C-N Reactions Catalyzed by Diadamanthylphosphine Palladium Based Catalyst Supported on Dab-Dendrimers
12. Solid-Phase Reactions of Resin-supported Boronic Acids
13. A Simple Diversity Linker Strategy Using Immobilised Enol Phosphonates as Electrophiles for Suzuki-Miyaura Reactions
14. Heck-cleavage of Resin-bound Triazenes
15. Pd Mediated Cleavage from Tetrafluoroarylsulfonate Linker Units
16. Palladium-Catalyzed Solid-Phase Synthesis of Allylic Amines
17. Palladium-catalyzed Solid-Phase Synthesis of 4-Methylene Pyrrolidines
Peter J. H. Scott.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/256cfr/solidphase
Source: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
Source: Research and Markets