DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cr59lk/industrial) has announced the addition of John Wiley and Sons Ltd's new book "Industrial Statistics with Minitab" to their offering.
Industrial Statistics with MINITAB demonstrates the use of MINITAB as a tool for performing statistical analysis in an industrial context. This book covers introductory industrial statistics, exploring the most commonly used techniques alongside those that serve to give an overview of more complex issues. A plethora of examples in MINITAB are featured along with case studies for each of the statistical techniques presented.
Industrial Statistics with MINITAB:
- Provides comprehensive coverage of user-friendly practical guidance to the essential statistical methods applied in industry.
- Explores statistical techniques and how they can be used effectively with the help of MINITAB 16.
- Contains extensive illustrative examples and case studies throughout and assumes no previous statistical knowledge.
- Emphasises data graphics and visualization, and the most used industrial statistical tools, such as Statistical Process Control and Design of Experiments.
- Is supported by an accompanying website featuring case studies and the corresponding datasets.
Key Topics Covered:
1 A First Look
2 Graphics for Univariate Data
3 Pareto Charts and Cause-Effect Diagrams
5 Three Dimensional Plots
6 Part One Case Studies - Introduction: Graphical Techniques
7 Random numbers and Numbers Following a Pattern
8 Computing Probabilities
9 Hypothesis Testing: The Normality Test
10 Comparison of Two Means, Two Variances or Two Proportions
11 Comparison of More Than Two Means: Analysis of Variance
12 Part Two Case Studies - Hypothesis Testing: Comparison of Treatments
13 Measurement System Study
14 Capability Studies
15 Capability Studies for Attributes
16 Part Three Case Studies - R Studies and Capability Studies
17 Multi-Vari Charts
18 Control Charts I: Individual Observations
19 Control Charts II: Means and Ranges
20 Control Charts for Attributes
21 Part Four Case Studies- Multi-Vari Charts and Statistical Process Control
22 Correlation and Simple Regression
23 Multiple Regression
24 Multivariate Analysis
25 Part Five Case Studies- Regression and Multivariate Analysis
26 Selection of the Experimental Plan Using a Factorial Design
27 Analysis and Interpretation of the Results of a Factorial Design
28 Response Surface Methodology
30 Part Six Case Studies - Design of Experiments and Reliability
Pere Grima Cintas.
Lluis Marco Almagro.
Xavier Tort-Martorell Llabres.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cr59lk/industrial
Source: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
Source: Research and Markets