DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v6qcz5/marketing_sales) has announced the addition of the "Marketing, Sales Behaviors and Strategies in 2012-2013 in the Global Cards and Payments Industry: Survey Brief" report to their offering.
Marketing, Sales Behaviors and Strategies in 2012-2013 in the Global Cards and Payments Industry: Survey Brief is a new report by Timetric and VRL that analyzes how business practices are set to change in 2012-2013 in the cards and payments industry. This report gives you access to the key marketing aims, key marketing initiatives: budget allocations, essential amendments to marketing activities in 2012-2013, critical success factors for choosing a marketing agency and industry leaders. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities.
- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric and VRL's exclusive panel of leading cards and payments industry executives. The opinions and forward looking statements of 60 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 65% represent directors, departmental heads and C-level respondents
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric and VRL accessing B2B panels comprised of senior decision makers and leading companies
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East
- The report covers data and analysis on marketing and sales behaviors and strategies in 2012-2013
- Key topics covered include key marketing aims, key marketing initiatives: budget allocations, essential amendments to marketing activities in 2012-2013, critical success factors for choosing a marketing agency and industry leaders
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.4 Profile of Survey Respondents
2 Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in 2012-2013
2.1 Key Marketing Aims
2.2 Key Marketing Initiatives: Budget Allocations
2.3 Essential Amendments to Marketing Activities in 2012-2013
2.4 Critical Success Factors for Choosing a Marketing Agency
2.5 Industry Leaders
3.1 Full Survey Results
3.3 Contact Us
3.4 About Timetric
3.5 About VRL Financial News
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v6qcz5/marketing_sales
Source: Research and Markets