- Human resources software developer announces new user interface, further automating and simplifying benefits enrollment, in platform recognized for flexibility and accuracy of benefits information -
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- BeneTrac, a Paychex company and provider of powerful, web-based electronic enrollment is today announcing its new and improved user interface. The new interface makes it even easier for brokers, human resource managers, and employees to manage health and other insurance plans online in the BeneTrac platform, recognized for its flexibility and accuracy in benefits administration. Updates to the new interface are the result of information obtained from customer surveys, as well as feedback from employees, HR administrators, and brokers; data on usage of the platform, and feature usage.
Easier to Enroll In and Manage Benefits Online
Brokers, HR, and employees alike will appreciate an even smoother enrollment process with BeneTrac. The new user interface makes it easier for HR and employees to:
- Get to right where they want to go with “Actions” links (to update salary benefits, terminate benefits, approve pending, etc.) and “Quick Links” (for all easy benefit navigations)
- Make better insurance plan decisions with a simple, clear presentation of employee plan options, with plan details, total premium costs, and employee costs
- See the benefits that they are receiving and navigate the site making educated benefit decisions in just minutes.
Automates Benefits Administration and Customization
Additionally HR, benefits administrators, and brokers can:
- Access key features (including performing billing audits, administering COBRA, tracking enrollment, reporting) throughout the site with a new streamlined global navigation model. HR can also access these and other important tasks—such as searching for employees—from anywhere in the site via the centralized navigation
- Customize the platform with a color theme and a logo to match a company’s identity for a more seamless corporate look and feel
Continued Flexibility for Company/Benefits Plan Rules and Accuracy of Information
BeneTrac currently works with thousands of brokers and over 600 carriers and data partners to help organizations manage benefits for over a million members throughout the United States. The company is known as a leader in the space due to its customized carrier feeds and flexible platform. It facilitates over 7,000 customized electronic data feeds—clean, validated transfers and files that are customized to the carrier’s needs to ensure accuracy to insurance companies and other benefits providers—as part of its service. Last year, it updated about 21,000 existing unique plans and transmitted over 151 million files. With customized feeds and an industry-leading number of relationships with carriers and data partners, BeneTrac gives HR managers and brokers the flexibility to choose from plans and packages that best address their specific needs without having to worry whether the technology will support them. The company relies heavily on a direct sales force through brokers.
“We are very excited about BeneTrac’s cleaner, more intuitive system that still provides users access to the same award-winning rules-based enrollment technology our customers have grown to love. The new BeneTrac interface is a testimony to the fact that we are always listening to our customers, soliciting their feedback, and looking for new ways to make benefits administration even easier. And, because we are known for putting a high emphasis on tailored carrier connections and customize eligibility rules to meet the requirements of organizations and their benefit plans, users can also rest assured that their information is always accurate,” said Michael House, vice president, product management at BeneTrac.
BeneTrac, a Paychex company, is a provider of powerful, web-based electronic enrollment and employee benefits administration software. The company’s online benefits management technology enables employers and human resources professionals to eliminate paperwork and automate management of their complete benefits packages through a single, customized portal. BeneTrac’s one-stop-shop platform for automatically adding, updating and managing information, and exchanging data with providers, capitalizes on relationships with more than 600 carriers and data partners. The technology offers a robust, affordable, user-friendly system that simplifies benefits administration. A pioneer in online benefits management, BeneTrac was founded in 1999. It was acquired in September 2007 by Paychex, Inc., a recognized leader in the payroll and human resource services industry. Its customers range in size from 50 to 12,500 employees.
For more information, please visit www.benetrac.com.