Network Includes 80% of the Insurance Industry’s Top 200 Brokers and Independent Agencies and 30 Major Commercial Carriers
AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- ProspX, Inc., developer of the first social business solution for the commercial insurance industry, announced its continued rapid rate of carrier and broker adoption of ProspX InsiderConnect™. At the close of the third quarter, more than 80% of the world’s top 200 brokers and independent insurance agencies and 30 major commercial carriers were using InsiderConnect.
InsiderConnect is designed to help strengthen client relationships, showcase expertise and build brand awareness. The platform delivers custom insurance industry, line-of-business and carrier specific content to brokers based on their expertise. Brokers can then share relevant content across their business network to stay top-of-mind with current and prospective clients and ahead of the competition. Additionally, carriers are able to target their message and content to a specific broker at the point of opportunity, leading to increased visibility, improved collaboration and more quality submissions.
Among other second and third quarter achievements:
- Delivered InsiderConnect to more than 160 brokers and independent agencies spanning 800 offices worldwide.
- Added 13 more insurance carrier partners onto InsiderConnect, including Starr Companies and Allied World.
- Announced a strategic partnership with World Risk and Insurance News to deliver targeted video-based content to brokers and carriers via InsiderConnect.
- Won MarketScout’s 2012 Entrepreneurial Insurance Award for the best new idea in technology insurance.
- Named Sam Hammel, industry veteran and technology expert, to vice president of delivery to help lead company’s growth and execution strategy.
“With strong support from our agency and carrier partners, we continue to gain significant momentum as it relates to the growth and adoption of our technology,” said Todd Young, president and CEO of ProspX. “As we move into the fourth quarter, we continue our commitment to enhancing our solutions so that our customers can harness the best information, intelligence, and resources available for the benefit of their clients.”
For more information on ProspX solutions for the commercial insurance industry, please visit www.prospx.com.
ProspX, Inc. develops the industry leading social business platform for managing the complex, multi-party sales process of the $500 billion commercial insurance industry. Built for the commercial insurance industry by insurance professionals, ProspX provides brokers quick and easy access to the critical information and resources relevant to the new and renewal business they are working on, while allowing carriers the ability to elevate their message for increased visibility at the initial point of opportunity. For more information, please visit us at www.prospx.com, follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/prospx and like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/prospx.
Jill Ford, 512-419-9970
Source: ProspX, Inc.