DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/37dtsf/freight) has announced the addition of the "Freight Forwarding Market in India 2012" report to their offering.
Growth in international trade is providing huge impetus to the demand for freight forwarding in India. Furthermore, Intercontinental trade is expected to witness considerable growth in next five years. Freight forwarding sector in India has witnessed a significant growth due to robust economic growth.
Key economic indicators including 100% FDI in logistics shows a healthy economic outlook for India. Post global slowdown freight forwarding companies have started to venture out into high end logistics solutions.
Freight companies will benefit from the considerable planned investments in transportation infrastructure in India. Indian freight forwarding companies are now becoming competitive like their foreign counterparts.
- Allcargo Logistics Ltd
- Aqua Logistics Ltd
- Blue Dart Express Ltd
- Deutsche Post AG
- Gati Ltd.
- Agility Logistics Pvt Ltd
- Bertling Logistics India Pvt Ltd
- Continental Carriers Pvt Ltd
- Darcl Logistics Ltd
- Express Kargo Forwarders Pvt Ltd
- GBR Freight Forwarders Pvt Ltd
- Mehta Brothers Freight Forwarders Pvt Ltd
- Om Freight Forwarders Pvt Ltd
- Prakash Freight Movers Ltd
- Safexpress Pvt Ltd
- SAL Logistics Pvt Ltd
- Schenker India Pvt Ltd
- Synergy Express Carriers Pvt Ltd
- TVS Dynamic Global Freight Services Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/37dtsf/freight ²
Source: Research and Markets