GULF BREEZE, Fla., Oct. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Studer Group®, a Gulf Breeze, Florida-based outcomes firm, is excited to announce that over 25 highly reliable organizations have been selected to present at the 10th annual What's Right in Health Care® conference, taking place October 10-12, in Nashville, Tenn., at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center.
Over 80 organizations met the criteria to be nominated to share their best in class results with others in the industry. The organizations were selected based on outstanding results across the organization, including benchmark HCAHPS results, improved employee engagement, enhanced physician integration, reduced readmissions, increased patient safety and quality and more. These top performing organizations offer insight and best practices so others can hear exactly what they have done to achieve and sustain results. Presenters are as follows:
- Advocate Health System, Oak Brook, IL
- Baptist Health System, San Antonio, TX
- Baptist Hospital of Miami, Miami, FL
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA
- Castle Medical Center, Kailua, HI
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center, Cheyenne, WY
- EmCare, Inc., National
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley, Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Greenville Memorial Hospital, Greenville, SC
- Greer Memorial Hospital, Greer, SC
- Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, CA
- Kennewick General Hospital, Kennewick, WA
- Lady of the Sea General Hospital, Cut Off, LA
- Lahey Clinic, Burlington, MA
- Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health, Indianapolis, IN
- Sparrow Hospital, Lansing, MI
- St. Alexius Medical Center, Hoffman Estates, IL
- Stewart Memorial Community Hospital, Lake City, IA
- TeamHealth, Knoxville, TN
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford, Bedford, TX
- The Ottawa Hospital, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- University of Alabama, Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- University of Arizona Health Network, Tucson, AZ
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- West Georgia Health, LaGrange, GA
Studer Group extends their thanks and appreciation to all presenters for agreeing to share the excellent curriculum and tactics that allow them to succeed and provide top quality care. By sharing their best practices and insights, these highly reliable organizations are making healthcare better for patients across the nation.
What's Right in Health Care® is one of the largest peer-to-peer networking conferences in the nation where attendees get state-of-the-industry insights from powerhouse keynote speakers, learn best practices from high-impact breakout sessions, and is a time to celebrate and reconnect to the passion that drew us to healthcare in the first place.
NOTE TO EDITOR: For more information about What's Right in Health Care, visit www.whatsrightinhealthcare.com.
About Studer Group®:
Studer Group's mission is to change the face of healthcare by creating a better place for employees to work, physicians to practice medicine, and patients to receive care. A recipient of the 2010 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, Studer Group is an outcomes-based healthcare performance improvement firm that coaches hundreds of hospitals, health systems, medical practices, and end-of-life organizations to achieve and sustain clinical results. Collectively, these organizations serve as a national learning lab in which Studer Group harvests, tests, and refine the best practices it shares with others in the industry. To learn more about Studer Group, visit www.studergroup.com.
For more information,
please contact Laura Koontz,
at (850) 934.1099 or email@example.com
SOURCE Studer Group