MyLOK+ combines encrypted password management and secure mobile data storage in a single, tamper-proof USB-enabled device
SOUTHLAKE, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Dallas-based ii2P, a leading innovator in IT support and service desk optimization and secure password management solutions, today announced the widespread availability of MyLOK+, the company’s next generation USB-enabled secure password management and mobile data management solution. MyLOK+ represents an expansion of ii2P’s line of password management solutions with the introduction of MyLOK+ Personal for consumer markets, MyLOK+ Business for small and medium sized businesses, and MyLOK+ Enterprise for large global organizations. ii2P’s smartcard-based password management solutions are FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated and specifically designed to enable the storage, protection and management of both user log-in credentials and private data files, on both Windows and Macintosh USB-enabled devices.
MyLOK+ is the world's most secure mobile password manager and storage device. (Photo: Business Wire)
“Two of the biggest drains on IT resources are security breaches and password resets. Both businesses and consumers are under siege with regard to the constant threat of identity theft and password vulnerability. MyLOK+ offers a better way to manage your passwords and files,” states Steve Carter, President & CEO of ii2P. “Additionally, 30-40% of documented user IT issues are related to password resets. At nearly $20 per transaction, the costs to resolve these password resets via the traditional IT help desk support model are astronomical. MyLOK+ enables IT Security organizations to dramatically reduce these customer service transaction costs and standardize password management practices by securely storing and safeguarding sensitive credentials and documents all in a single tamper-proof device.”
The next generation MyLOK+ encrypted password management and secure mobile data storage device incorporates a myriad of digital identity protection measures, including:
- AUTO & PASSWORD LOG-IN - MyLOK+ can automatically log users into registered web sites, applications and corporate networks.
- RANDOM PASSWORD GENERATOR - MyLOK+ generates highly complex, up to 20 alpha, numeric and special character passwords that reduce the risk of password vulnerability.
- TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION - MyLOK+ provides superior digital identity protection by using native two-factor authentication.
- HACKER-PROOF ENCRYPTION - MyLOK+ leverages symmetric/asymmetric encryption (RSA® up to 2048 bit / DSA up to 1024 bit) to keep sensitive credentials safe from hackers and identity thieves.
- SMART CARD CHIP - Rather than storing confidential passwords and files in 'The Cloud,' MyLOK+ utilizes an on-board cryptographic co-processor to store credentials. This feature creates a virtual firewall so that confidential passwords and files are inaccessible from hackers and malware attacks.
- ENCRYPTED DATA STORAGE - MyLOK+ provides 4GB of encrypted data storage so that personal and corporate files are not vulnerable to unauthorized access.
- ZERO FOOTPRINT - With MyLOK+ there is no software to install leaving no footprint when taking MyLOK+ from computer to computer.
- PC & MAC COMPATIBLE - MyLOK+ is compatible on both PC and Mac USB-enabled devices giving the flexibility and freedom to take secure passwords and data anywhere.
- TAMPER-PROOF CASING - MyLOK+ features a rugged, tamper resistant design.
MyLOK+ is available now through ii2P’s network of distribution and channel partners, including Securematics (www.securematics.com), Synnex (www.synnex.com), and Wynit (www.wynit.com), as well as www.mylok.com. To learn more about MyLOK+, the world’s most secure mobile password manager and storage device, visit www.mylok.com.
About ii2P, LLC
Based in Dallas, Texas, ii2P is a leading provider IT support and service desk optimization and secure password management solutions, products and services. ii2P’s proprietary IT support and service desk optimization solutions are specifically designed to address critical pain points and key drivers of IT support costs while simultaneously improving service delivery and end user satisfaction. ii2P solutions are scalable and affordable for consumers, small companies or large enterprises across all verticals. For more information about ii2P, visit: http://www.ii2p.com or call 1 (888) 892-3460.
MyLOK+ is the world’s most secure mobile password manager and storage device. MyLOK+ enables consumers and businesses alike to securely store, manage and safeguard sensitive passwords and files -- all in a single tamper-proof device. Unlike other USB flash drives, MyLOK+ leverages a proprietary smart card chip technology to securely encrypt up to 250 passwords and 4GB of your most sensitive files. And because of its intelligent design, MyLOK+ leaves zero footprint as you access the Web via public or private networks and from a variety of USB-enabled devices. Eliminate the risk and frustration of stolen passwords and files. Protect yourself and your enterprise from stolen passwords forever with MyLOK+. For more information, visit our web site at http://www.mylok.com.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50428117&lang=en
Lou Hughes, 386-864-8403
Source: ii2P, LLC