DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r33flg/2q12_united) has announced the addition of IE Market Research Corp's new report "2Q12 United States Mobile Operator Forecast, 2012 - 2016" to their offering.
Mobile Operator Forecast on the United States provides over 50 operational and financial metrics for the US wireless market and is one of the best forecasts in the industry. We provide five-year forecasts at the operator level going out to 2016. We also provide quarterly historical and forecast data starting in 1Q2003 and ending in 2Q2014. Operators covered for the United States include: Verizon Wireless, AT&T Mobility LLC, Sprint Nextel Corporation, T-Mobile USA, Inc., Leap Wireless International, Inc., MetroPCS Communications, Inc., U.S. Cellular, Cincinnati Bell Wireless (Cincinnati Bell, Inc.), TracFone Wireless, Inc., Virgin Mobile USA, L.P., and Boost Mobile. Our Mobile Operator Forecasts are updated quarterly and are available for one-time delivery or through regular updates.
Companies Covered in this Country Mobile Operator Forecast
- Verizon Wireless
- AT&T Mobility LLC
- Sprint Nextel Corporation
- T-Mobile USA, Inc.
- Leap Wireless International, Inc.
- MetroPCS Communications, Inc.
- U.S. Cellular (United States Cellular Corporation)
- Cincinnati Bell Wireless (Cincinnati Bell, Inc.)
- TracFone Wireless, Inc.
- Virgin Mobile USA, L.P.
- Boost Mobile (Sprint Nextel)
- Alltel (Verizon Wireless from 2008)
- Dobson Communications (AT&T Mobility from 2007)
- RCC USA (Verizon Wireless from 2008)
- SunCom Wireless USA (T-Mobile USA from 2008)
- Western Wireless USA (acquired by Alltel in 2005)
Annual Results & Forecasts for each of the above operators is covered in this report for: CY 2003-CY 2016. Quarterly Results & Forecasts are covered for: March 2003 - June 2014
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r33flg/2q12_united
Source: IE Market Research Corp
Source: Research and Markets