DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9x3zr9/polymer) has announced the addition of John Wiley and Sons Ltd's new book "Polymer Composites with Carbonaceous Nanofillers" to their offering.
Written by an expert in the field, this carefully prepared reference is ideal for professionals interested in functional materials with applications in fuel cells, sensors, electromagnetic interference shielding, human implants and scaffolds.
The book presents both fundamentals and advances towards the understanding of properties of polymer nanocomposites holding conducting carbonaceous fillers. It includes novel applications of functional materials in biomedical and industrial fields and each chapter features an extensive list of up-to-date references.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Preparation of polymer nanocomposites
3. Thermal properties of polymer nanocomposites
4. Mechanical properties of polymer nanocomposites
5. Electrical properties of polymer nanocomposites
6. Polymer nanocomposites for fuel cell applications
7. Polymer nanocomposites for biomedical applications
8. Polymer nanocomposites for electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding
9. Polymer nanocomposites for sensor applications
Sie Chin Tjong.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9x3zr9/polymer
Source: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
Source: Research and Markets