DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlh8r2/isis) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new company profile "Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2012" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's pharmaceuticals report, Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2012 provides data on the Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Brief Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Buy:
- Evaluate Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlh8r2/isis
Source: Global Markets Direct
Source: Research and Markets