- Marketecture’s Emerging All-in-One Solution Provides Complete Set of Tools Needed for Micro and Small Business Owners to Succeed Online
- No Longer Forced to Become Internet and Software Experts, Small Business Owners Can Take Advantage of Marketecture’s Platform to Easily and Affordably Build, Market and Monetize Their Websites
- Thousands of Customers Have Already Used Marketecture to Establish and Grow Their Business on the Web
PROVO, Utah--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Marketecture, the leading provider of cloud software for building, managing and marketing online business, today announced the full platform launch of the Marketecture Business Center 3.0, its turnkey website solution for micro and small businesses. The industry’s first fully integrated online business platform for small businesses, Marketecture empowers small business owners to establish and grow their business online without having to build their own software and become Internet experts.
While other industry solutions are built using a patchwork of features from various vendors, the Marketecture Business Center 3.0 is custom-built from the ground up and provides a full suite of integrated online business management and marketing tools. The new platform leverages proprietary, scalable software and includes the following features:
- Custom Website Design – Build a website in minutes using Marketecture’s intuitive drag-and-drop functionality
- Content Management – Upload as many images, video, music and data files as desired with Marketecture’s unlimited storage and hosting space
- Social Marketing Management – Monitor and manage the social environment surrounding a small business with deep social media integration for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn and foursquare
- Online Marketing Management – Work alongside Marketecture’s experts to deploy a variety of online business strategies, including SEO, PPC, viral, content and local marketing
- Customer Relationship Manager – Track visitor analytics from one simple interface
- Communications Manager – Unlimited email accounts, webmail access, newsletter and drip campaigns
- E-Commerce – Set up a merchant account to collect money directly from the SMB’s website and use Facebook integration to enable customers to reserve services, purchase products and fill out forms and signups directly from the business’ Facebook page
- Business Tools – Blogs, secure document editing and sharing, scheduling and reservations
- Custom Logo Design – Use easy software tools to build great logos, or work side-by-side with Marketecture’s designers to create a logo to establish a brand
“After honing our platform for the past two years, we are thrilled to offer the full integration of the Marketecture Business Center,” said Oliver Bigler, chairman and CEO of Marketecture. “For years, thousands of micro and small businesses have benefited from aspects of our online platform and we pride ourselves in now being able to provide all the essential components needed to thrive on the web. For too long, small business owners have been unfairly offered select solutions by Internet software solution companies marketing their individual app. Marketecture’s all-in-one website solution and business system helps small business owners across the country build, market and grow their online business and adapt to an increasingly Internet-based economy.”
According to a 2011 report by research firm Borrell & Associates, most small and medium business (SMB) owners do not have the time or the expertise necessary to successfully conduct business online; in fact, 46 percent of SMBs in the U.S. have no online presence. Of the SMBs with an online presence, 80 percent are a simple “business card” site without embedded revenue generation. Marketecture addresses both deficiencies in its easy-to-use, all-in-one system, which helps clients build and maintain their website, find and retain customers and generate revenue.
“Marketecture’s one-stop shop helped us optimize our business for the web,” said Phillip Hicks, president of Phillip’s Pool Service, a family owned and operated business in Florida’s Panama City Beach area. “Marketecture immediately bolstered our online presence by creating a dynamic website that benefited both our company and our customers.”
Try Marketecture free for 30 days with no credit card required at www.marketecture.com.
Marketecture (www.marketecture.com) is the leading software provider of cloud SaaS solutions for building, managing and marketing online business. The Marketecture Business Center is the only all-in-one online business platform for SMBs; and Marketecture is quickly emerging as the de facto standard for the leading Fortune 50 and Fortune 500 companies who provide online business resources to today’s SMBs.
Marketecture Public Relations
Alex Koritz, 801-461-9795