LOS ANGELES, Oct. 3, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, Everbridge has made available the next generation of mass communication software, the first real-time interactive communications solution. Unlike any communications or ENS solution on the market, the new Everbridge solutions suite combines interactive visibility and mass notification allowing organizations to deploy a closed loop communications strategy around critical activities. The new Everbridge solutions suite simultaneously integrates social media networks and mobility to expand the reach and increase delivery of important, often life-saving, communications during major events.
New Everbridge System Highlights
Getting the right message to the right person at the right time
- Everbridge has made available a new solution called Mass Notification that combines notification capabilities with rich mapping and geo-targeting options into a single solution. With Everbridge Mass Notification you can improve the efficiency and the effectiveness of your critical communications.
Incorporating insight from social media into a critical communications strategy
- Everbridge has made available a new solution called Interactive Visibility that gives administrators a single interactive communications console to monitor and gather intelligence from various social media and internal data sources. With Everbridge, you can now harness the power of social media by extracting only the relevant, real-time data that is important to your organization.
"Ventura County has been fastidious testers of the new Everbridge system and believe that its ability to aggregate social media insight with our recipient response feedback and data feeds like weather, would allow our emergency management team to deploy resources where they are needed most in a crisis. The new Everbridge system cuts through the volume of information in Social Media and only provides us with what we need to know, helping us to provide a more efficient and targeted incident management response to our community," said Patrick Maynard, program manager, Ventura County, California.
Turning mobile notification recipients into additional eyes and ears on the street
- Everbridge has made available a new Mobile Member application available with Interactive Visibility that allows members to receive push notifications, respond to and initiate messages, share pictures and their geographic location. With Everbridge, you can now enhance your existing emergency resources with your entire recipient network.
"Mobility is increasingly important to us. With a growing number of people using mobile devices as their main form of communication, they are not only essential for being able to reach our citizens, but they can provide an unprecedented level of accessibility, speed of delivery, and situational intelligence during the incident lifecycle," said Ken Parrish, manager at Pierce County Department of Emergency Management, , WA.
Creating a unified, cost-effective and efficient strategy around global communications?
- Everbridge has made available new global capabilities in Mass Notification that help organizations to reduce calling costs and comply with local data protection regulations. With Everbridge, you can now tackle international critical communications with locally initiated calls that improve recipient response and reduce cost.
"To support a real-time interactive communication strategy you need to take insight gathered from sources like social media, internal systems and data feeds and generates actionable situational intelligence," said Imad Mouline, chief strategy officer, Everbridge. "This visibility, when paired with powerful notifications, geographic location-based targeting, and recipient feedback creates a single, real-time system with an unparalleled ability to help your organization comprehensively manage all critical communications activities."
"At RSA, we are focused on providing our clients with the industry's foremost solutions for managing governance, risk, and compliance across the enterprise," said Patrick N. Potter, GRC solution manager, RSA, The Security Division of EMC. "With Everbridge's new solutions suite, integrated with our RSA Archer® Business Continuity Management solution, our clients now have access to a business critical communications system that is designed to combine geographic mapping with mass notification and actionable social media insight on a single platform to streamline and simplify communication during incident response."
- Webinar: How to Incorporate Social Media Into Your Alerting Plans Webinar - On October 4, 2012. The webinar will feature crisis communications expert Dr. Robert Chandler, author of the book Emergency Notification, and Imad Mouline, Chief Strategy Officer, Everbridge discussing how social media is changing critical communications, and what that means for your organization. Register here!
Everbridge provides industry-leading interactive communication and mass notification solutions to organizations in all major industries and government sectors. Everbridge solutions increase connectivity to key audiences, automate communication processes, and integrate recipient feedback, data feeds, and social media in a single communications console. Ultimately, these solutions provide the insight and infrastructure that help clients save lives, manage critical activities and improve the efficiency of daily operations. For more information about, please see www.everbridge.com.
The Everbridge PST logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=14841
CONTACT: Nicole Rowe 781.373.9827 email@example.com
Source: Everbridge PST