LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- As of 2011, the (point-of-care) POC cardiology diagnostics market is valued at over USD 2 billion, up 9% Y-o-Y. The growth was fuelled by a rising interest in the adoption of POC technologies by both healthcare providers and patients at home. Furthermore, the adoption of new products that enable POC testing for more applications, improve ease-of-use as well as bring up to date existing products also encouraged the expansion of the sector.
However, there is concern that the use of POC products by less skilled users may result in inaccurate diagnoses, leading to non-acceptance of the changes required for POC products to be widely implemented. Currently, with the adoption and usage rates varying to a great extent, there remains much untapped potential in the global POC cardiology diagnostics market.
New market research report “Cardiology Point of Care Diagnostics: Products, Players & Outlook to 2017” worked out by Espicom Business Intelligence provides a complete understanding of the issues which are shaping the POC cardiology diagnostics market globally as well as how they will affect its commercial development in future.
- analysis of the trends shaping the sector’s operation;
- identification of the sectors with the greatest growth potential over the next 5 years;
- review of the emerging companies in the industry with novel technology;
- analysis of the competitive landscape and major companies;
- identification of those striking strategic and tactical partnerships;
- review of M&A activity and the changing competitive landscape;
- analysis of the leading POC cardiovascular products and technologies.
Title: Cardiology Point of Care Diagnostics: Products, Players & Outlook to 2017
Published: September, 2012
Price: US$ 1,390.00
POC Cardiovascular POC
The Role Of POC Testing in Cardiovascular Care
Customers of POC Cardiovascular Diagnostic Products
POC Cardiovascular Technologies by Customer Segment
Regulatory and Reimbursement Environment
CURRENT MARKET DYNAMICS
Fig.1: POC Diagnostics in Relation to the IVD Market, 2011
Fig.2: Percentage of POC Diagnostics Market by Product, 2011
Fig.3: Professional POC Diagnostics Market by Region, 2011
POC Cardiovascular Testing Market
More new market research reports by Espicom Business Intelligence can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/espicom/info.html
Source: The Market Publishers, Ltd.