DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mwltt2/asiapacific) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Asia-Pacific Orthopedic Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Orthobiologics, Trauma Fixation and Others" to their offering.
The Report Provides Value (USD Million) Data for All the Market Categories:
- Trauma Fixation
- Hip Reconstruction
- Knee Reconstruction
- Spinal Surgery
- Orthopedic Braces and Supports
- Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials
- Orthopedic Tools
- Other Joint Reconstruction
- Orthopedic Prosthetics
- Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF)
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants.
- Countries covered include Japan, China, India, and Australia.
- Market size and company share data for Orthopedic Devices market categories
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Asia Pacific Orthopedic Devices market.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Asia Pacific Orthopedic Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- China Kanghui Holdings
- Genzyme Corporation
- Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH
- Seikagaku Corporation
- Smith & Nephew
- Stryker Corporation
- Trauson Holdings Company Limited
- Zimmer Holdings
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mwltt2/asiapacific
Source: Research and Markets