DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xw8p2z/operational_risk) has announced the addition of the "Operational Risk: New Frontiers Explored" book to their offering.
This book, edited by Ellen Davis, offers new modelling techniques for readers' operational risk approaches and examines some of the more qualitative issues that are on the cutting edge of the industry. The book consists of contributions from operational risk bank executives, regulators, and others in the industry addressing some of the quantitative and practical challenges that have arisen in recent years.
With practical insights from leading experts in the operational risk area, this book is essential reading for anyone who wants to improve their operational risk modelling and also understand issues that are at the cutting edge of the industry.
A huge emphasis is again being placed on successfully managing operational risk. The current economic climate poses an extreme risk for firms and risk managers are again required to give maximum attention to exposures. There is increased attention being paid to operational risk as a result of this and many banks face severe operational risk exposures from pending litigation from the financial crisis.
- Capital estimation and planning
- The new frontiers in advanced measurement approach modelling
- The future of operational risk as a discipline
- Evaluation of risk management practices for quantitative models
Key Topics Covered:
2. Capital estimation and planning
3. The new frontiers in advanced measurement approach modelling
4. Op risk at insurance companies
5. The future of operational risk as a discipline
6. The value at risk of data pools: the experience of German savings banks
7. Insurance mitigation in operational risk: voyage to relief
8. A unified approach to dependency calibration in operational risk models
9. External data: more love at second sight
10. Banks, regulation and rule-bending
11. Evaluation of risk management practices for quantitative models
12. How much credit risk is there really in a loan?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xw8p2z/operational_risk
Source: Research and Markets