- Voice of the Customer certification is first and only training of its kind; meets the needs of VOC professionals -
SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Professionals in the fast-growing Voice of the Customer (VOC) industry are invited to a two-day VOC Professional Certification™ program being held in Park City, Utah, from Nov. 14 - 16, 2012. The program, being offered by the Allegiance Education Services division of Allegiance, Inc., is the first – and only – certification program of its kind in the industry. It was developed in response to high demand from the VOC community – a rapidly growing group of professionals.
The VOC Professional Certification program was created by Jeff Olsen, M.A. Ed.D., Allegiance director of education and training, with contributions from Gary Rhoads, Ph.D., a professor of marketing and customer/employee loyalty and engagement expert who works closely with Allegiance in translating leading VOC principles into product offerings. The unique curriculum and certification testing covers (1) developing a VOC blueprint; (2) creating a culture of employee and customer engagement; (3) gaining insights from survey data; and (4) taking action on your insights.
“This training is critical for all industry pros who want to use VOC data to produce results,” said Olsen. “We’ve crafted the agenda specifically to prepare attendees to be world-class leaders of VOC programs. No matter what their experience, all VOC practitioners can benefit from training that helps them develop a customized, working VOC blueprint that meets the unique needs of their business.”
Unlike other certifications, the VOC Professional Certification™ is designed to provide immediate results. By presenting both theory and specific tools and techniques to identify internal processes and the dynamics of customer interactions, the two-day seminar will give participants skills they can use back on the job. Additionally, attendees will receive a VOC kit that includes electronic templates for customizing spreadsheets, handouts and checklists in a way that is relevant to their organization.
At the end of the event, participants will be able to:
- Define what a VOC program is
- Analyze and recommend data gathering techniques
- Identify best practices in obtaining insights from data
- Discuss the use of Net Promoter Score in a VOC program
- Create the blueprint for a VOC program
- Find relationships in data
- Lay the foundation for action plans
- Gain new techniques in the analysis of VOC data for improved actionability
- Identify key drivers
- Link feedback to customer economic value
- Drive the right actions
- Find the tipping point and create momentum in the organization
- Define spillover
For more information or to register for the two-day VOC Professional Certification event, please visit http://www.allegiance.com/resource-center/university/voc-professional-certification.
Allegiance Supporting Resources
- Allegiance press room <http://www.allegiance.com/news/press.php>
- Voice of the Customer Blog <http://blog.allegiance.com>
- Become a Fan of Allegiance on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Jordan-UT/Allegiance-Inc/87289901462>
- Follow Allegiance on Twitter <http://twitter.com/allegiancetweet>
- Allegiance customer success stories and white papers <http://www.allegiance.com/resources/document-library.php>
About Allegiance, Inc.
Allegiance, Inc. helps companies translate customer insights into actionable business intelligence. Using Voice of Customer intelligence (VOCi™), Allegiance combines any form of Voice of the Customer (VOC) data with any operational data (CRM, financial, etc.) to create actionable customer intelligence delivered in the cloud. Allegiance multi-channel, 360 degree feedback collection includes ad-hoc, transaction, relationship, and customer experience surveys, solicited feedback through Web sites and phone, and unsolicited, unstructured feedback from social media. Allegiance ranked No. 5 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing private software companies in 2009, and was named a “Top 10” by Software 500 in 2010. For more information about Allegiance, visit http://www.allegiance.com.
Source: Allegiance, Inc.