-Appointments Reflect Firm’s Continued Focus on Growth-
JERSEY CITY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Lord, Abbett & Co. LLC ("Lord Abbett"), an independent, privately held investment management firm, today announced the appointment of nine new Partners. As one of the oldest money management firms in the United States, Lord Abbett has been managing equity and fixed-income products for more than 80 years, and currently manages more than $126.1 billion (as of September 30, 2012) across a full range of mutual funds, institutional, and individually managed accounts.
Over the last several years, the organization has experienced continued growth & success due to the firm’s singular focus on money management and dedication to putting the interests of clients first. The firm is committed to delivering a quality investment experience by providing competitive investment performance across a diversified range of investment offerings and superior client service. The firm is pleased to recognize these individuals for their significant involvement and participation in advancing this objective.
"We recognize these individuals for their valuable contribution to the firm," said Daria L. Foster, Lord Abbett Managing Partner. "As Partners, their leadership will help guide the strategic growth of the firm and contribute toward our legacy as stewards of our clients' assets."
2012 Lord Abbett Partner Appointments:
- Christoph H. Kuehne—Director of Investment Operations
- Steven L. Raimer—Director of Due Diligence
- Dain Reeves, CIMA—Regional Manager, Private Wealth Group
- Dale M. Sang—Director of Investment Technology
- James J. Sansevero—Director of Brand Management
- Leah G. Traub, Ph.D.—Director of Currency Management, Investments
- Daniel T. Vande Velde—Portfolio Manager, Investments
- Arthur K. Weise, CFA—Portfolio Manager, Investments
- Kewjin Yuoh—Portfolio Manager, Investments
- Christoph Kuehne joined Lord Abbett in 2004 and has more than 15 years of industry experience. As Director of Investment Operations, he is responsible for the operational infrastructure supporting the administration and accounting for all institutional and sponsor-driven separately managed accounts and trading support for the Portfolio Management teams.
- Steven Raimer joined Lord Abbett in 2005 and has more than 15 years of industry experience. As a Director of Due Diligence, he is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with research analysts and due diligence contacts at private wealth management firms distributing Lord Abbett investment products.
- Dain Reeves joined Lord Abbett in 1997 and has more than 15 years of industry experience. As a Regional Manager, he is responsible for working with financial advisors to help them identify investment solutions that best address client portfolio needs.
- Dale Sang joined Lord Abbett in 2003 and has more than 15 years of industry experience. As Director of Investment Technology, he is responsible for the technology strategy and implementation for Lord Abbett’s investment and research functions.
- James Sansevero joined Lord Abbett in 2005 and has more than 30 years of industry experience. As the Director of Brand Management, he is responsible for developing and managing brand strategy, communications, and digital marketing for the firm.
- Leah Traub joined Lord Abbett in 2007 and had more than 10 years of industry experience. As the Director of Currency Management, she is the lead Portfolio Manager for Lord Abbett’s Emerging Markets Currency Fund and provides support for the firm’s currency hedging strategies.
- Daniel Vande Velde joined Lord Abbett in 2007 and has more than 20 years of industry experience. As Portfolio Manager of Municipal Bonds, he is responsible for developing and implementing investment strategies for the firm’s tax-free assets.
- Arthur Weise joined Lord Abbett in 2007 and has more than 20 years of industry experience. As a Portfolio Manager, he is responsible for implementing the day-to-day management activities for Lord Abbett’s Multi and Small Cap Growth investment strategies.
- Kewjin Yuoh joined Lord Abbett in 2011 and has more than 15 years of industry experience. As a Portfolio Manager of Taxable Fixed Income, he is part of the team managing several Lord Abbett taxable Fixed Income strategies, including Core Fixed Income, Income, Inflation Focused, Short Duration, and Total Return.
About Lord Abbett
Lord, Abbett & Co. LLC is an independent, privately held firm with a singular focus on the management of money. As one of the oldest money management firms in the United States, Lord Abbett has consistently provided generations of clients and their financial advisors with a quality investment experience since 1929. Lord Abbett manages approximately $126.1 billion in assets (as of September 30, 2012) across a full range of mutual funds, institutional and separately managed accounts, including $1.7 billion for which Lord Abbett provides investment models to managed account sponsors.
Lord, Abbett & Co. LLC
Jim Sansevero, 201-827-2774
Source: Lord, Abbett & Co. LLC