CHELMSFORD, Mass., Oct. 3, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kewill, a leading provider of solutions that accelerate global trade and logistics, today announced that Kewill Clippership (through Kewill's iMailtoo module), the most widely deployed parcel shipping solution in the market is now integrated with Stamps.com.
With the new integration, Kewill Clippership customers can use Stamps.com to print all of their USPS shipping labels for all mail classes, including Media Mail, Parcel Post® and First Class Mail® International via a new XML integration. This easy-to-implement integration is available immediately to new and existing Kewill Clippership customers. Below are some of the key features available as part of this integration:
- Rapid order fulfillment: Batch print up to 1,000 USPS shipping labels at a time
- International shipping made easy – automatically print PS 2976 and PS 2976A customs documents
- Uses the 'free' generic non-rated carrier codes that are built into every Kewill Clippership system
- Customizable, automated email notifications sent to package recipients
- Web-based shipment management – tracking, reports and exports
- End-of-day bulk acceptance scans (SCAN forms) indicate to your customer that their packages have entered the mail stream
- Hide the postage value on your labels. Also, include customized text on your USPS labels
- Stamps.com is the leading provider of Internet–based postage services to over 400,000 customers.
- "Kewill Clippership users will benefit greatly from this integration and can take advantage of features such as automated customs forms, schedule free USPS package pickups and additionally enjoy cost saving features such as postage discounts for both domestic and international shipments," said Alan Gold, vice president of marketing for Kewill Inc.
- "Stamps.com is a proud partner of Kewill. We look forward to providing Kewill Clippership customers with cost-effective shipping solutions and access to U.S. Postal Service products and services with unparalleled speed, ease and reliability," said Stamps.com Chairman and CEO Ken McBride.
We deliver innovative software for business-critical global supply chain requirements through our three product suites: Logistics, to support freight forwarding, transport, warehousing and customs compliance; Transportation and Shipping, to enable parcel, LTL, TL and desktop shipping and export trade compliance, and; Business to Business Integration, to drive B2B eCommerce, order management and supply chain integration
Our customers rely on our deep domain knowledge to improve their business processes, exchange information and provide visibility to simplify the management of their supply chains.
Established in 1972, Kewill has over 7,000 customers around the world including FedEx, Ford, Nestlé, Nike, Palm, Procter & Gamble, Parker Hannifin, Overstock.com, GE Healthcare , Bayer, Black & Decker, Damco, DHL, Hankyu Hanshin, Hitachi, Ingersoll Rand, Mothercare, UPS, Scott's & Co., TNT and WaverleyTBS. www.kewill.com
Stamps.com (Nasdaq:STMP) is a leading provider of Internet–based postage services. Stamps.com's online postage service enables small businesses, enterprises, and consumers to print U.S. Postal Service–approved postage with just a PC, printer and Internet connection, right from their home or office. The Company targets its services to small businesses and home offices, and currently has PC Postage partnerships with Avery Dennison, Microsoft, HP, Office Depot, the U.S. Postal Service and others.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com