DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4s5lhr/dental_partnering) has announced the addition of the "Dental Partnering Terms and Agreements" company profile to their offering.
The Dental Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the dental partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter dental partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors dental technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
This report contains over 500 links to online copies of actual dental deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
Dental Partnering Terms and Agreements provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of dental deal trends since 2007
- Access dental deal headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Research hundreds of actual contracts between dental partner companies
- Comprehensive access to over 500 links to actual dental deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies
- Indepth review of dental deals entered into by the leading fifty bigpharma companies
- Benchmark the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Identify key terms under which companies partner dental opportunities
- Uncover companies actively partnering dental opportunities
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4s5lhr/dental_partnering-
Source: Research and Markets