Certeon aCelera Becomes Cornerstone of Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Consolidation and Disaster Recovery Initiatives
BURLINGTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Certeon, the application performance company, today announced continued business momentum with a strong third quarter. Over this period, Certeon has achieved three consecutive quarters of 30% plus growth, and expects to close the year with 40% growth versus 2011.
"Certeon’s success is a direct result of our customers successes. We truly appreciate their trust in our people and technology as they continue turning to us for help in optimizing their Wide Area Networks as well as accelerating their applications and providing their global users LAN like experiences," said Massood Zarrabian, CEO and President of Certeon. "Certeon is dedicated to providing industry leading solutions with a customer centric organization that is positioned for long-term growth and stability."
This customer acceptance is due, in part, to the transformation of the company’s Application Acceleration and WAN Optimization Platform to a software only model in addition to providing organizations the easiest to use and fastest to deploy solutions with the highest performance to cost ratio in the market place.
Highlights From the First 9 Months of 2012
- Certeon announced the availability of aCelera Spring 2012 edition – the first WAN solution to integrate WAN Acceleration WAN Optimization and secure cloud connectivity.
- Massood Zarrabian joined Certeon as Chairman/CEO and raised a new round of venture funding lead by Sigma Partners, RRE Ventures LLC and Globespan Capital Partners
- Certeon named to Everything Channel's “CRN Virtualization100” list for second consecutive year
- Certeon deepens Partnership and OEM Agreement with Dell
- Certeon expands international reach through partnership with Kathea Communications
- Certeon and Amazon Web Services (AWS) combine forces to deliver a powerful, cloud-optimized platform
In Managing Network Performance of Cloud-Based Applications Gartner analyst Eric Siegel observed that "Network performance is a key component of the total performance of cloud-based applications," and that "If the application or network can't be redesigned, WAN performance optimization can make the difference between useable and useless."
Certeon aCelera Platform supports Gartner analyst Eric Siegel’s vision with capabilities like:
- Highest performance/cost ratio in the industry
- Up to a 50 times improvement in application response times
- WAN bridging
- On demand security
- Profile based configuration management system
- Integrated High Availability and Failover
- Integrated Quality of Service, Traffic Shaping and on demand Point to Point VPN
The combination of Virtualization and aCelera Technologies enable organizations to deploy a single integrated solution that is managed through a singular interface and deployed across data center, private and public cloud.
Certeon‘s award-winning software helps enterprises eliminate traditional network constraints and accelerates application performance providing LAN-like experience when using applications and/or data from branch offices, data centers and the cloud. Certeon’s platform is specifically built for virtualized environments; is both hypervisor and hardware agnostic and can also run on Windows Server. These capabilities provide unmatched performance; scalability and flexibility – while allowing organizations to leverage their existing infrastructure - and future proof their IT investment. Whether your initiative is virtualization, consolidation, cloud computing, or disaster recovery Certeon can help.
We are honored and proud to deliver exceptional business results for customers like Aviva, Deutsche Bahn, McKinsey & Company, MIO Partners, MITRE, Nypro, Omnicom Media Group, Pathfinder International, Saint-Gobain, Total Produce, Semcon and Viva Magnetics.
Founded in 2004, Certeon is a private company backed by Sigma Partners, RRE Ventures and Globespan Capital Partners. More information can be found at www.certeon.com.
Shawn Cooney, 781-425-5917
Source: Certeon, Inc.