DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c8jxv5/viral_infections) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Viral Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Viral Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Viral Infections, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Viral Infections. Viral Infections - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- A review of the Viral Infections products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Viral Infections pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Vical Incorporated
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Nektar Therapeutics
- VIRxSYS Corporation
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Crucell N.V.
- 4SC AG
- GeoVax Labs, Inc.
- iCo Therapeutics Inc.
- Enzo Biochem, Inc.
- AlphaVax, Inc.
- EpiVax, Inc.
- Biotica Technology Ltd
- Kainos Medicine, Inc.
- Viral Genetics, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c8jxv5/viral_infections
Source: Global Markets Direct
Source: Research and Markets