Global demand for flexible and optimal data management for SAP environments brings Gold Client Solutions to French SAP Users Conference
VERNON HILLS, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Hayes Technology Group, the developer of Gold Client® Solutions, will showcase its refresh and replication data management software for use within SAP environments at Convention USF 2012, October 3-4 at Palais des Congrès in Dijon, France. Hayes Technology Group representatives will be attending the event with its strategic partner Cotesys.
- Customers in France using Gold Client Solutions include GDF SUEZ, La Poste and Arkema.
- At the COTESYS booth #3, USF 2012 Convention attendees will experience Gold Client Solutions’ unique, surgical approach that allows teams to quickly select and copy subsets of only relevant data from production or non-production sources to non-production targets.
- Companies using Gold Client Solutions benefit from a dramatic reduction in the amount of time, effort and resources required to manage, support and secure data across SAP environments.
- Eliminate production database copies used to furnish quality data in non-production environments
- Efficiently create and maintain smaller, fully functional environments containing relevant, accurate business data
- Decrease the data footprint of non-production systems
- Protect data and manage compliance and regulatory risk
- Gold Client Solutions are available for SAP ERP, BW, HR, CRM, SRM, GTS, industry-specific solutions, supporting all modules, custom tables and SAP HANA.
Cotesys is a value-added software reseller representing international software vendors with solutions for the SAP ecosystem. For more information about Cotesys visit www.cotesys.fr.
About Hayes Technology Group, Inc.
Hayes Technology Group collaborates with SAP customers to provide powerful data management capabilities for enhanced testing and strategic process improvements. Gold Client Solutions enable better client refresh processes and replicate user-defined subsets across the SAP environment. The software enables precise data access, reduces storage needs and establishes data flexibility while maintaining the integrity and security of data assets. For more information about Hayes Technology Group, visit www.hayestechnology.com.
Gold Client is a registered trademark of Hayes Technology Group, Inc. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
For Hayes Technology Group, Inc.
Tracy Shryer, 773-299-8777
Source: Hayes Technology Group, Inc.