PHOENIX, Oct. 3, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (www.aesp.org) -- Nominations are open for AESP's 2013 Energy Awards Program. The awards, sponsored by Cadmus (www.cadmusgroup.com), will be presented during the opening plenary at AESP's 23rd National Conference & Expo, January 28-31, 2013 at the Hyatt Grand Cypress in Orlando, FL.
AESP's Energy Awards program recognizes excellence in the energy services field in the following categories:
- Outstanding Energy Efficient Technology Deployment of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement in Marketing Communications
- Outstanding Achievement in Market Research and Evaluation
- Outstanding Achievement in Pricing and Demand Response
- Outstanding Achievement in Energy Program Design and Implementation (Residential and Commercial/Industrial)
- B. H. Prasad Award for Outstanding Contribution to AESP (individual award)
- AESP's "One to Watch" Award for Outstanding Achievement by a Young Professional (30 or younger)
"AESP's Energy Award is one of the most sought after recognitions in the energy services industry," said President and CEO, Meg Matt. "We are honored to recognize some of the best work in energy efficiency."
To submit an award nomination, go to http://www.aesp.org/displaycommon.cfm?an=1&subarticlenbr=206. The submission fee is $50 per entry and the deadline is November 5, 2012 at 11:59pm CST. Note: There is no fee for the B. H. Prasad or "One to Watch" award.
AESP's National Conference & Expo draws the top program managers, policy makers, marketers, evaluators, consultants and vendors in energy efficiency. Highly regarded experts in their respective fields will lead over 60 sessions that will cover the range of current topics in program design, implementation, pricing, marketing, research, evaluation and more.
AESP is a member-based association dedicated to improving the delivery and implementation of energy efficiency, energy management and distributed renewable resources. AESP provides professional development programs, a network of energy practitioners, and promotes the transfer of knowledge and experience.
The Association of Energy Services Professionals logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4624
CONTACT: David Harrison 410-804-1728 email@example.com
Source: AESP -Association of Energy Services Professionals