DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h8lcwd/global_airborne) has announced the addition of the "Global Airborne ISR - Platforms and Payloads - Markets and Technologies Outlook - 2013-2020" report to their offering.
Airborne ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) is a vibrant, expanding market that is experiencing a major shift.
This new multi-scenario report analyzes and forecasts the evolution of airborne ISR platforms and sensors, including both free flying (fixed/rotary wing and lighter-than-air) and tethered (aerostats).
This knowledge prepares the reader for the growing integration of network technology into the aerospace industry, offering the insight and analysis required to take advantage of that market expansion.
The report includes market and technology forecasts by:
- Defense Market Sector
- Civil Market Sector
- Commercial Market Sector
- Platforms - manned and unmanned, either autonomous or remotely-operated, or optionally manned; used for strategic (wide area), tactical (small region), or local (spot) coverage
- Payloads - EO/IR/multispectral, surveillance radars (GMTI/MMW/SAR/AEW), and signals receivers
- North America
- Rest of the World
Who will Benefit Most?
- Vendors, Service Providers & Business Developers
- Aviation Professionals (both government and commercial)
- Policy Makers, Budget Planners and Political Leaders
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Airborne ISR - Current Technologies
4. Global Airborne ISR- Current Markets
5. Global Airborne ISR - Market Forecast
6. Global Airborne ISR - Technology Forecast
7. Global Airborne ISR - Regional Forecast
8. Global Airborne ISR - Scenario Comparisons
9. Global Airborne ISR - Operations and Maintenance Market Forecast
10. Global Airborne ISR - Business Opportunities
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h8lcwd/global_airborne
Source: Research and Markets