DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w8d4kx/the_future_of) has announced the addition of the "The Future of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Europe - Civilian and Military Market Outlook 2013-2021" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the state of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) in Europe with a focus on the defense and government applications market, and gives an overview of the future of private UAV markets.
Specifically, the report examines, analyses, and predicts the evolution of technologies, markets, and outlays (expenditures) associated with UAVs manufactured and/or flown by these European countries:
- Czech Republic
For each examined country, this report covers, in depth, these market sectors:
- Fire Fighting
- Border Control
- Security and Law Enforcement
This work focuses specifically on benefiting government and private industry leaders who need to guide their institutions toward opportunity or away from risk. For their benefit, we include Opportunity Alerts in a number of places where such foresight will prove especially profitable.
Who will Benefit Most?
- Decision Makers in the Private and Governmental Sectors
- Analysts, Investors, Bankers and Venture Capitalists
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. European UAVs Market Drivers and Inhibitors
4. Current European UAV Market
5. European UAVs Production Outlook - 2012-2021
6. European UAVs - Business Opportunities
7. Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Europe - Consolidated Military and Civilian Market Forecast - 2013-2021
8. Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Europe - Military Market Forecast by Technology - 2013-2021
9. Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Europe - Military Market Forecast by Country - 2013-2021
10. Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Europe - Civilian Market Forecast by Market Sectors - 2013-2021
11. Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Europe - Civilian Market Forecast by Country - 2013-2021
12. Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Europe - Scenario I vs. Scenario II Market Forecast Comparison - 2013-2021
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w8d4kx/the_future_of
Source: Research and Markets