DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jcgkkz/oxford_biomedica) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new company profile "Oxford BioMedica plc - Product Pipeline Review - 2012" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's pharmaceuticals report, Oxford BioMedica plc - Product Pipeline Review - 2012 provides data on the Oxford BioMedica plc's research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Oxford BioMedica plc's corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Oxford BioMedica plc and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- Oxford BioMedica plc - Brief Oxford BioMedica plc overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Oxford BioMedica plc human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Oxford BioMedica plc with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Oxford BioMedica plc's pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Buy:
- Evaluate Oxford BioMedica plc's strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Oxford BioMedica plc in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Oxford BioMedica plc's R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Oxford BioMedica plc.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Oxford BioMedica plc and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jcgkkz/oxford_biomedica
Source: Global Markets Direct
Source: Research and Markets