DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qwpwl4/eastern_europe) has announced the addition of the "Eastern Europe - Telecom Statistics and Forecasts 2005-2014 - Annual Subscription" subscription to their offering.
The Eastern Europe Telecom Statistics and Forecast report will provide you with a whole range of statistics, forecasts and graphs for the years 2005-2014F, crucial to your competitive and strategic analysis and planning.
The Report Includes the Following Indicators on a Per Country and Regional Basis:
- GDP per capita
- Telecom Service Revenue
- Fixed telephone subscribers, penetration and growth
- Mobile telephone subscribers, penetration and growth
- Internet subscribers and users, penetration and growth
- Broadband subscribers, penetration and growth
- Total Inbound and Outbound International telephone traffic
- International termination rate originating from the US
- Czech Rep.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qwpwl4/eastern_europe
Source: Research and Markets