DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cqk968/mdm_mam_and) has announced the addition of the "MDM, MAM and Enterprise Mobility: Supply, Demand and Market Dynamics" report to their offering.
This report identifies target segments and analyses the supply-side of the Mobile Device and Application Management (MDM / MAM) solutions market, looking at the positioning of different types of player across the value chain. It also profiles ten of the leading vendors and compares the scope of their offerings and their market strategy.
Large businesses are extending the management of mobile devices and applications beyond their corporate BlackBerry email service. Regulated sectors such as healthcare, financial services, government and energy have been early adopters of MDM platforms. Interest in MAM is growing with increased interest in the use of mobile applications to support employee productivity and with the development of line of business applications (especially for tablets such as the iPad). In North America in particular many businesses are looking to be able to securely support employee-owned devices as well as company-issue phones and tablets. Organisations of all sizes, in sectors from fashion to fleet services, realise that securing devices and the data and applications on mobile devices is becoming increasingly important as the functionality and storage capacity of the devices increases.
Questions answered by this report:
- What are the issues for enterprises in providing mobility technology to their employees and how does MDM address them?
- Are there larger problems of which this is one element?
- How can MDM / MAM vendors ensure success in this growing market?
- What are the opportunities for mobile operators and service providers?
- How should MDM services be structured and marketed?
- Which sectors/sizes of company will gain most from MDM / MAM?
- How do the different vendors compare?
Who should buy this report:
- Mobile operators and services providers: find out how to grow revenues by providing MDM services, what the opportunity is, and how offers should be structured
- MDM vendors: learn how to reduce risks, and how to grow business by matching solutions with evolving demand
- System integrators: understand the opportunities and threats from mobile operators in the MDM market
- Businesses and public sector organisations: learn the pros and cons of different approaches to MDM, what options are available from different vendors, and who the solution providers are that best meet your needs.
Key Topics Covered:
MDM and MAM form part of a wider suite of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) software
Demand is being driven by a number of trends that are restructuring enterprise mobility
- However, a number of barriers to adoption remain
Demand is rapidly evolving
- Understanding demand for MDM and MAM requires careful market segmentation
- Pricing strategies vary by deployment method
- There is rapid change in patterns of demand
A crowded supply side makes complementary partnerships critical
- Partnerships are crucial for many players in the value chain
- Successful vendors must address the questions that potential solution buyers will be asking
- Major MDM and MAM players include focused specialists and large IT providers
Tables, figures and data series included in this report:
Figure: Employee and business drivers for MDM software
Figure: Segments defined by mobility requirements and severity of consequences from data loss
Table: Pricing structures for MDM deployments
Figure: Capabilities of MDM and MAM specialists in enterprise mobility management
Figure: MDM/MAM value chain and player strengths
Figure: Positioning of MDM vendors by channel and deployment strategies
Figure: Questions typically asked by buyers of MDM and MAM software
Table: Major MDM and MAM vendors include focused specialists and large IT providers
Companies Mentioned: Click the link below to view the 55 companies featured in this extensive report
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cqk968/mdm_mam_and
Source: Research and Markets