ROCKVILLE, Md., Oct. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Fortigent, LLC, a leading provider of outsourced wealth management solutions for financial advisors and institutions targeting high-net-worth clients (HNW), today announced its new Investor Billing Solution and End Client Access Portal designed specifically for HNW investors. These two new additions to the Fortigent Access technology platform were designed in close collaboration with HNW advisors and contain features catering specifically to the needs of HNW clients.
The Fortigent HNW Billing Solution allows advisors to:
- Include multiple customized tiered fee schedules, fixed fees, and discounts on client invoices
- Set custom asset class billing rate overrides (Equities, Fixed Income, Alternatives, and Cash)
- Prorate significant flows by setting custom thresholds and individual overrides
- Manage advisor billing workflow through invoice and revenue tracking at the firm level
The new Fortigent HNW End Client Access Portal provides the ability to:
- Aggregate all types of investments – Equities, Fixed Income, Alternatives, Private Equity, and Illiquid Assets – into one unified portfolio
- Present investments to end clients in customizable language and structure (e.g. goals-based hierarchy or traditional asset classes)
- Manage and publish advisor communications across end-client base
Andrew Putterman, CEO and President of Fortigent, LLC, said, "This is the third major enhancement to Fortigent's Access technology platform this year following the release of Fortigent's new proposal system and enhanced advisor portal earlier in 2012. Bringing LPL Financial's resources to bear has allowed Fortigent to significantly accelerate the development of its technology roadmap. We are thrilled to bring new innovations to the market benefiting the HNW space, and to further reinforce our position as a leading partner to the HNW advisor."
Fortigent, LLC delivers a fully integrated and customizable business-to-business outsourced wealth management solution to banks, trust companies, MFOs, and independent advisory firms. Services include a broad and open investment platform with particular expertise in alternative investments, a flexible unified managed account program, and consolidated wealth reporting. Fortigent's web-based portal interface allows access to proposal and rebalancing tools, client portfolio reporting and accounting, as well as industry articles, research papers, and other practice management and business development resources. Fortigent was acquired in 2012 by LPL Holdings, Inc., a subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: LPLA). LPL Financial LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc., is the nation's largest independent broker-dealer (based on total revenues, Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2012). For more information, visit www.fortigent.com.
SOURCE Fortigent, LLC