NEW YORK & LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- ActiveStandards, the leading Website Quality Management (WQM) platform (www.activestandards.com), today announced KPMG, Ace Group and leading web strategists WelchmanPierpoint will speak at its October 25 New York panel event, “Managing and Controlling your Enterprise Web Presence.” Web managers, brand managers, marketing managers and corporate communications directors will glean insights from these executives who are controlling and managing hundreds of thousands of global enterprise web pages daily.
- David Green, Head of Global Digital Marketing, KPMG
- Manali Patel, Assistant Vice President, Global Website Management, ACE Group
- Lisa Welchman, Founder, WelchmanPierpoint
- Simon Lande, CEO, ActiveStandards
Attendees will learn how top global brands are actively managing their global web presences, and controlling the quality and compliance of digital content, which is spread across a growing multitude of platforms and channels in today’s Big Content, multi-author world.
- Case studies featuring major US corporations that are improving results while managing risk on multi-channel websites
- Techniques in managing and measuring online quality and compliance
- Moving from policing to empowerment, and getting buy-in for governance
- Regulation now and in the future – exclusive findings from a new survey of federal government sites with lessons for enterprise-level web management
|The Muse Hotel, Times Square|
|130 West 46th Street, New York, NY 10036|
|Thursday, Oct. 25, 3:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. EDT|
ActiveStandards is the leading Website Quality Management (WQM) platform, used by more Global 500 companies than any other solution. Companies like Unilever, Shell, CSC, HP, Canon and others turn to ActiveStandards to significantly reduce the burden and manual-labor process of globalizing content, while ensuring brand and content consistency. ActiveStandards’ powerful yet easy-to-use online dashboard transforms how marketing and technical teams work together to optimize the quality and compliance of their web properties and drive business growth. Its proven technology, supported by a team of website quality and compliance experts, helps enterprise and mid-market companies streamline the governance of their digital properties, reduce operational costs, and mitigate risk. For more information, visit www.activestandards.com or subscribe to our blog at blog.activestandards.com.
O: (646) 202-9760