DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nhdwrl/plunketts) has announced the addition of Plunkett Research Ltd's new book "Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2013: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies" to their offering.
Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac, the tenth edition of this guide to the automotive field, is designed to be used as a general source for researchers of all types.
The data and areas of interest covered are intentionally broad, ranging from the trends relating to automotive sales, to emerging technology, to an in depth look at the major for-profit firms (which is called THE AUTOMOBILE 350) within the many industry sectors that make up the automotive arena.
This reference book is designed to be a general source for researchers. It is especially intended to assist with market research, strategic planning, employment searches, contact or prospect list creation and financial research, and as a data resource for executives and students of all types.
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Pages: 533
- Statistical Tables Provided: 20
- Companies Profiled: 365
- Geographic Focus: Global
Key Areas Examined:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
For a full list of companies mentioned, tables and statistics included, please go to http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nhdwrl/plunketts
Source: Plunkett Research Ltd
Source: Research and Markets