MIAMI, Oct. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The X Latin American Leasing Conference November 8-9 at the Hotel Intercontinental Doral in Miami will help equipment leasing and asset finance operations in "Creating Value for a New Era." The conference will feature sessions focused on this goal, and networking opportunities with potential customers, suppliers and financiers.
"With the economic crisis of 2008, many leasing companies saw their portfolio, volume originated and delinquency levels deteriorated," said Rafael Castillo-Triana, CEO of The Alta Group Latin American Region, the consultancy that coordinates the conference. "Today it is important for companies to understand how to re-create value. We are in a new era with a new business environment.
"Latin America has become an attractive region for investment, and capital markets and regulations are different now than they were in 2008. We are also approaching a new accounting standard that will impact the leasing business in Latin America," he explained.
The conference attracts CEOs, CFOs and other top managers of the largest equipment leasing and financing companies operating in Latin America as well as regional managers of equipment vendors, multilateral institutions and other organizations from different countries. Translation will be provided in Spanish and English for the following sessions:
- A Panoramic View of the Leasing Industry in Latin America: Results of The Alta LAR 100, Alta's annual ranking of the top leasing operations and trends in the region.
- Overview of Leasing in Latin America
- The Impact of Future Accounting Treatment of Leases in the Leasing Business: Operational and Commercial Aspects
- Selling Leasing in the New Context
- Implementing Funding Strategies: Relationships with Banks and Multilateral Entities, How to Use the Capital Market Rationally, and Regulator Trends
- Creating, Collecting and Measuring the Value of Leasing Companies
- Asset Management: Trend Analysis
- Channels for Business Generation: Vendors, End Users, Referrals by Third Parties and Growth by Acquisition
Conference officials will also present the annual Alta Excellency in Leasing Award.
Each participant will receive an AmazonKindle Fire.
Contact Katrin Forster-Csvany at firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 954 632 0922, visit www.thealtaconferencias.com or click here for English, Spanish and Portuguese brochures.
SOURCE The Alta Group Latin American Region