OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- A.M. Best Co. will host the Tuesday Evening Reception on October 16 at the Society of Insurance Research’s 42nd Annual Conference and Exhibit Fair, scheduled for October 14-17 in Pittsburgh, PA. A.M. Best representatives will be on hand throughout the conference to speak with attendees and provide product demonstrations.
Visitors to the A.M. Best booth can also learn about A.M. Best’s Financial Suite, which offers financial data, plus key schedules and exhibits, collected from quarterly and annual statutory filings of thousands of insurers—property/casualty, life and health companies; HMOs; alternative-market entities and more. A series of unique cross-checks and value-added ratios are also applied, making the Financial Suite products some of A.M. Best’s most powerful data offerings.
The Financial Suite is available online through the BestLink service. Products include:
- Best's Statement File – Property/Casualty and Life/Health – United States
- Best's Statement File – Property/Casualty and Life/Health – Canada
- Best's Statement File – United Kingdom
- Best's Statement File – Global
- Best's State/Line (Property/Casualty Lines) – United States
- Best's State/Line (Life Lines and Accident & Health Lines) – Life/Health – United States
- Best's Insurance Expense Exhibit – Property/Casualty – United States
- Best's Schedule P (Loss Reserves) – Property/Casualty – United States
- Best's Schedule F (Reinsurance) – Property/Casualty – United States
- Best's Schedule S (Reinsurance) – Life/Health – United States
- Best's Schedule D (Investments) – Property/Casualty & Life/Health – United States
Founded in 1899, A.M. Best Company is the world's oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2012 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
A.M. Best Co.
Stacey Ancker, 908-439-2200 ext. 5747
Manager, Corporate Events
Source: A.M. Best Co.