Email Hosting Unified Within Easy-to-Use Website Builder
- Manage websites, domains and email accounts from Zoho Sites console
- Zoho Mail joins Zoho Creator, YouTube, Google Apps and other integrations
PLEASANTON, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Zoho today announced the integration of Zoho Mail, the company’s email hosting service, with Zoho Sites, its easy-to-use website builder. Now, Zoho Sites users can create and manage email accounts for their domains through an integrated user interface.
“The first few steps in creating an online presence for businesses include domain registration, website creation and email hosting,” said Raju Vegesna, Zoho evangelist. “Zoho Sites offers domain registration and website creation. By integrating Zoho Mail with Sites, we are making it easy for small businesses to manage their email and websites in a unified interface.”
Zoho Sites + Zoho Mail
Zoho Sites enables businesses to create professional websites in minutes — no coding required. Zoho Mail integration lets Sites users add and manage email hosting for their domains directly from the Zoho Sites console. Key integration points include:
- Domain Registration – Users can purchase and manage multiple domains. Mail hosting can be enabled for verified or registered domains. Each domain includes support for unlimited aliases.
- User Management – Users have the ability to add or delete users for the domain. Options are provided to import users from a file or through LDAP and assign roles to each user within the console.
- Group Management – Groups can be created and managed through the console. Options are available to assign group moderators and control spam at a group level and more.
- Mail Administration – Email policies can be defined for the company along with allocating mailbox quota limits, creating vacation mails per mailbox, and blocking and unblocking email accounts.
- Secured Access – Access to applications can be defined by adding a range of trusted IP addresses to access business accounts. Flexible options are available to categorize IP ranges based on various roles.
Zoho Mail is the latest of several product integrations for Zoho Sites. The company’s website builder is also integrated with Zoho Creator, which is used to power website forms and dynamic content. Zoho Sites also comes with several third-party integrations including YouTube, Google AdWords, Google Maps, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Picasa. Zoho Sites is also integrated with Google Apps and is available in the Google Apps Marketplace.
Like Zoho Sites, Zoho Mail is mobile friendly. Email accounts added through Sites can be accessed from any modern mobile web browser. Email accounts also support POP and IMAP, allowing users to access their favorite email client, on any device, to fetch emails.
Pricing and Availability
Zoho Sites with Zoho Mail integration is available immediately. Zoho Sites users can avail this by upgrading to the Zoho Sites Pro + Mail Plan, priced at $49 per year for five mailboxes, each with 1 GB of storage. Users who have purchased the Pro plan already can upgrade to the Pro + Mail plan for $10 per year.
For more information on Zoho, please visit www.zoho.com and watch “What is Zoho?” To get breaking Zoho news, visit and subscribe to the RSS feed at http://blogs.zoho.com, and follow the company on Twitter at @zoho and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/zoho.
Video: Zoho Mail Integration with Zoho Sites; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siqkLs58HMc
Zoho news releases: http://www.zoho.com/in-the-news.html
Zoho product videos: http://www.zoho.com/product_videos.html
Zoho general videos: http://www.zoho.com/videos.html
Zoho blogs: http://blogs.zoho.com
Zoho on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/zoho
Zoho Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/zoho
Zoho is a comprehensive suite of award-winning online productivity, collaboration and business applications for businesses of all sizes. Over six million users rely on Zoho for their Business, Productivity & Collaboration needs and actively connect via Forums, Blogs, Facebook and Twitter. Zoho has launched several online office applications such as Writer, Sheet, Show and Mail along with a host of business applications ranging from CRM to Projects, Invoice and Meeting. These applications are offered directly via Zoho.com or through hundreds of partners in the Zoho Alliance Partner Program. For more information about Zoho, please visit www.zoho.com.
Zoho is a division of Zoho Corp., a privately-held and profitable company, which also provides IT Management Software (ManageEngine with over 65,000 customers) and a Network Management Suite (WebNMS with 25,000 Tier 1 carrier deployments). With headquarters in Pleasanton, CA and offices in Austin, New Jersey, Chennai, London, Tokyo and Beijing, Zoho Corp. serves the technology needs of millions of customers worldwide. For more information about Zoho Corp., please visit www.zohocorp.com.
All brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Tags: Zoho, Zoho Mail, Zoho Sites, Google Apps Marketplace, website builder, email, email hosting, domain registration, web-based email, website forms, online applications, online productivity, online collaboration, business applications, spreadsheets, presentations, documents, search
Marisa Lam, 650-544-3350
Source: Zoho Corp.