DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/th4s6t/solvay_sa_solb) has announced the addition of the "Solvay SA (SOLB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" company profile to their offering.
World Market Intelligence's 'Solvay SA (SOLB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Solvay SA' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a key competitors section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Solvay SA (Solvay) is a global chemical company, primarily operating in two sectors: chemicals and plastics. The chemicals sector specializes in high-purity fluorine, fluorinated gases, barium strontium, wet chemicals, soda ash, bicarbonate, caustic soda and hydrogen peroxide. These chemical products find application in energy, electronics, agrochemicals, food and feed, healthcare and performance materials and glass industry. The Plastics sector specializes in specialty and vinyls. The company's plastic product customers are spread across various industries such as electricity and electronics, automotive, construction, architecture, water and environment, packaging and consumer goods. Solvay's operations are spread across five continents, with a worldwide presence in 50 countries. The company is headquartered in Bruxelles, Belgium.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/th4s6t/solvay_sa_solb
Source: Research and Markets