G2 Intelligence and thought leaders from the diagnostics and financial sectors take on political factors, market trends, and other hot-button issues at the Laboratory Investment Forum, November 15, in New York City.
PETERBOROUGH, N.H.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Numerous political, legislative, and health care market forces will re-shape the investment environment in the diagnostics sector in 2013 and beyond. Providing clarity to these influences, on November 15 industry experts at G2 Intelligence will gather venture capitalists, private equity firms, bankers, consultants, analysts, and senior lab executives at the 2012 Laboratory Investment Forum, at Bloomberg Tower in New York City.
This unique forum delivers the perspective of industry experts from a variety of backgrounds, presenting analysis on the 2012 elections, top market influences, and key diagnostic trends — all with a clear focus on how these developments will drive the clinical laboratory and anatomic pathology sectors. The one-day event also addresses crucial topics such as laboratory stocks, growth data, and key investment insight on specific national labs.
“These are transformative times for the investment community,” said Dennis Weissman, G2 Intelligence Executive Editor. “A variety of forces are impacting every transaction. Add to this the unique factors facing the health care and clinical lab sectors, and you have yet another layer of challenges — and opportunities — to contend with.”
G2 Intelligence Publisher, Daniel Houder, adds, “It’s a particularly important time for everyone with a stake in the future of the lab industry. This forum takes on the big questions and urgent topics surrounding the investment outlook, M&A trends, key data, and what’s really going on behind the numbers at the big national labs.”
This year’s sessions and speakers include:
- Why it Makes Sense to Invest in the Laboratory Sector — Todd Van Horn, Vice President, Linden Capital Partners
- Going Beyond the Numbers at Quest and LabCorp — Darren Lehrich, Managing Director, Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc.
- Market Factors Driving North Shore LIJ Health System Laboratories — Robert Stallone, Vice President, Laboratory Medicine, North Shore LIJ Health System Laboratories
- What Do Investors Know About the Evolving Lab Business Model that We Don’t? — Khosrow Shotorbani, Senior Vice President, Director of Business Innovations, ARUP Labs
- Panel: Key Developments and Trends Impacting Lab Industry Growth and Earnings
- What the National Labs Don’t Know About the AP Market — Jondavid Klipp, President and Publisher, Laboratory Economics
- Panel: Key Reimbursement Trends Impacting the Lab Sector
- How Private Insurers View the Laboratory Market — Michael Snyder, Principal, Clinical Lab Business Solutions
- My Favorite Lab Stock — David Nichols, President, Nichols Management Group
- Panel: Lab Investment Opportunities and Outlook
- And more!
To find out more, or to register for Laboratory Investment Forum 2012, go to www.LabInvestmentForum.com or call 1.800.401.5937. Group discounts are available for three or more people from the same organization. For group registrations, please call Jeff Watkins at 973.718.4709 to facilitate your registration, or email jwatkins@G2Intelligence.com.
About G2 Intelligence
Advancing the Business of Diagnostic Medicine
G2 Intelligence provides timely, accurate and trusted analysis of industry and market trends, legal and regulatory developments, and technology and innovation that directly affect the operations, financial performance, and competitive position of diagnostic testing laboratories and related medical services providers.
G2 Intelligence has covered and reported on the diagnostic industry for over 30 years. Today, the company delivers topical and analytical periodicals, proprietary research studies, and custom advisory services, and through live and virtual events, facilitates industry meetings and information exchanges.
G2 Intelligence is a division of Kennedy Information, LLC, a leading provider of professional markets analysis. Kennedy’s parent company, Bloomberg BNA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bloomberg, is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals. Its network of more than 2,500 reporters, correspondents, and leading practitioners delivers expert analysis, news, practice tools, and guidance — the information that matters most to professionals. Bloomberg BNA’s authoritative coverage spans the full range of legal practice areas, including tax & accounting, labor & employment, intellectual property, banking & securities, employee benefits, health care, privacy & security, human resources, and environment, health & safety.
More information is available for you at www.G2Intelligence.com.
G2 Intelligence, a Bloomberg BNA Business
Daniel Houder, 800-401-5937
COO and Publisher
Source: G2 Intelligence